#spursinthesnow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's up for getting this going on twitter?

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

Good work mate! I was doing the same thing in the snow last night on my way home from the pub, my missus didn't appreciate having to wait around in the cold for some reason.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
NO1JIB said:
not even that cold here in south devon. completely different climate to everywhere else down here.
Sometimes.

I was snowed in for a week in December 2010 on holiday in the South Hams, when it was thawing in the east of England.

My favourite part of the country.

last year was the worst since i got here [12 years] 2 years on the trot it settled but quite rare, its a fucker though because its so hilly down here.
kids love it, but it affects work so im happy when we dont get it.
you must know Totnes, where i live.

NO1JIB said:
Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
NO1JIB said:
not even that cold here in south devon. completely different climate to everywhere else down here.
Sometimes.

I was snowed in for a week in December 2010 on holiday in the South Hams, when it was thawing in the east of England.

My favourite part of the country.

last year was the worst since i got here [12 years] 2 years on the trot it settled but quite rare, its a fucker though because its so hilly down here.
kids love it, but it affects work so im happy when we dont get it.
you must know Totnes, where i live.
Love Totnes. Bigbury-on-Sea is my favourite place on earth. Much like Tottenham High Road, really.

Back
Top Bottom