Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a story online today about Jaden Brown leaving.

I was told a while ago that he'll be moving to another club in January (I can't say which club but they're PL).

There was a twitter rumour he was off to Rangers - but not a reliable source known to me.

I'll be a bit surprised if he does go to a PL club, think he was highly regarded at about age 16 but now far less so and I'd have thought a Championship club or League 1 more realistic. But good luck to him if he gets a Pl club and plays.

Great moment for Skipp tonight.

Premier League debut at Wembley!

2nd appearance against PL opposition (first against Wham in cup), really need him to get a few more appearances both for his development, but after a few appearances he might be seen by Poch as a low risk option to rest the likes of Dier for 30/45 minutes in a few matches later this season, and even 90 mins after that. And we do need to give some of the first team regulars the occasional rest

I always got the vibe that Roles wasn't *that* fancied but I could never see why - love the way he dances around the periphery of the game like he's waiting to see how he can have the best possible impact and then he delivers. He's got a properly feisty side too which I like.
I've never understood why he wasn't rated. He never seems to be first choice and even in the season he scored 13 from CM (only Sancho had a better mins per goal ratio) for the U18s he only seemed to start half the games.

Even last season he was kept out of the U23s by Pritchard.

Personally, I rate him higher than TOB.

I've never understood why he wasn't rated. He never seems to be first choice and even in the season he scored 13 from CM (only Sancho had a better mins per goal ratio) for the U18s he only seemed to start half the games.

Even last season he was kept out of the U23s by Pritchard.

Personally, I rate him higher than TOB.
I like him better than TOB, Maghoma and Marsh, all of whom have had some first team exposure.

Dt0AmuiWkAESFcl.jpg

Extra NLD coming ?

Good game today we should have put it to bed earlier though . Austin didn’t have much to do today but because of the way we play from the back , I feel he needs to move the ball quicker so we have more chance of getting it upfield before they close us down . Hinds played well again , got up and down the flanks and defended well. Tanganga again good in the air and plays with good aggression . Brown didn’t get up as much as normal but maybe as georgiou was back he was told not too. Eyoma few misplaced passes at beginning but improved as game went on . Marsh battled well as the defensive midfielder , did well . Duncan was his fault for the second goal , can keep running but nothing really to offer . Georgiou thought was poor , tried to take too many players on all the time and kept loosing it . He needs to change his game up , he is too predictable . TOB did well today again but doesn’t seem to want it enough . Roles did it again ,scored 1 and lovely assist for the second . Technically gifted and very intelligent player . I said it before and I will say it again , something special about that lad .sterling scored the second , looks very fast and powerful , felt he held onto it a bit too long today , was trying so hard that I think he hindered us a bit today . Couple of times he could have laid it off to others for a certain goal , but got too greedy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom