Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindyCOYS

The Fighting Cock
Get ready for the best Spurs Youth Thread on the internet (I've been banned from Spurs Community :dembelefingers:)...

Previous thread: U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

This thread will follow the U23s, U18s and other Spurs youth teams in the various competitions and tournaments throughout the season – including the U18 Premier League, Premier League 2 (U23), UEFA Youth League (U19) and the Checkatrade Trophy (we've entered an U21 team). If you have any information about any age group, including U16s and below that you feel is worthy of sharing then please post.

Some information courtesy of my man Carl from The Youth Pods we did on TFC...

Development Squad
Goalkeepers
Alfie Whiteman, Brandon Austin, Thomas Glover, Charlie Freeman, Jonathan De Bie

Defenders
Connor Ogilvie (LB/CB), (CB), Japhet Tanganga (CB), Jaden Brown (LB/CB), Tariq Hinds (RB/LB), Timothy Joel Eyoma (CB/RB), Jonathan Toko Lema Dinzeyi (CB), Jamie Reynolds (CM/LWB),

Midfielders
Anthony Georgiou (LW/LB), Luke Amos (DM), Dylan Duncan (CM), George Marsh (DM/CB), Jack Roles (CM/CAM), Tashan Oakley-Boothe (CM/AM)

Forwards
Shayon Harrison (S), Marcus Edwards (CAM/RW), Kazaiah Sterling (S), Sam Shashoua (W/AM), , Shilow Tracey (AM/W/S)

Academy Year 2

Goalkeeper

Joshua Oluwayemi

Defenders
Brooklyn Lyons-Foster (CB/RB/LB), Maxwell Statham (CB), Jubril Okedina (CB)

Midfield
Phoenix Patterson (CM/AM), Paris Maghoma (CM/AM), Oliver Skipp (CM/DM), Jamie Bowden (CM/DM), Armando Shashoua (AM), Maximus Tainio (DM), Dilan Markanday (AM/W)

Forwards
Rodel Richards Jr (S), Jeremie Mukendi (S/RW), Elliot Thorpe (S/W/AM), Rayan Clarke (AM/W), Maurizio Pochettino (W)

Academy Year 1

Goalkeeper
Kacper Kurylowicz

Defenders
Malachi Walcott (CB), Luis Binks (CB), Dennis Cirkin (LB)

Midfield
Harvey White (CM), Rafferty Pedder (CM/AM), Chay Cooper (AM),

Forwards
Enoch Asante (S), Troy Parrott (S/FW), J'Neill Bennett (W)

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear more about Marcus Edwards being the greatest youth player in the clubs history, Windy.

You could sell ice to an Eskimo, my friend.

Windy nailed it with Kane. God knows what’s happening with Edwards, seen him at a youth game myself, guy has so much skill. Shame really he seems to have stalled.

Get ready for the best Spurs Youth Thread on the internet (I've been banned from Spurs Community :dembelefingers:)...

Don’t have to worry here Windy. No one get banned, they just get put in a bin where by they get resurrected as a multi straight afterwards.

And seeing you are part of the fighting cock I bet you don’t even get that.

For what it's worth, I've been told Reo Griffiths is looking for a new club
I've heard the same - and the same for Jaden Brown. I think Griffiths may even have found another club.

He (Griffiths) signed a third year of a scholarship rather than a contract, presumably to give himself flexibility.

Don’t have to worry here Windy. No one get banned, they just get put in a bin where by they get resurrected as a multi straight afterwards.

And seeing you are part of the fighting cock I bet you don’t even get that.
R U N N I N G T I N G S

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS Who do you think the best young players are at the club currently? In terms of our own academy. (not Foyth etc) Besides Onomah and Edwards, who I know you're very fond of. A top 5 please

I've heard the same - and the same for Jaden Brown. I think Griffiths may even have found another club.

He (Griffiths) signed a third year of a scholarship rather than a contract, presumably to give himself flexibility.

Big shame or not In your view?

No doubt Griffiths had a great season, but he definitely rates himself more than we do.

I'd be surprised if he find a club that rates him more than Reo Griffiths rates Reo Griffiths!

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS Who do you think the best young players are at the club currently? In terms of our own academy. (not Foyth etc) Besides Onomah and Edwards, who I know you're very fond of. A top 5 please

Aside from Walker-Peters, biggest talents IMO are Edwards, Onomah and Skipp. Then I’d say Tanganga, Eyoma and Lyons-Foster of those I know reasonably well. I like Dilan Markanday and Jamie Bowden a lot too.

Very excited to see Troy Parrott next season, I've heard good things. I like what I've seen of Harvey White too so I'm looking forward to seeing more of him as well. We've a good number of international players amongst the '01s and '02s.

Aside from Walker-Peters, biggest talents IMO are Edwards, Onomah and Skipp. Then I’d say Tanganga, Eyoma and Lyons-Foster of those I know reasonably well. I like Dilan Markanday and Jamie Bowden a lot too.

Very excited to see Troy Parrott next season, I've heard good things. I like what I've seen of Harvey White too so I'm looking forward to seeing more of him as well. We've a good number of international players amongst the '01s and '02s.

So so excited about Skipp. Hope he's given an opportunity in the States.

Just seems so calm and intelligent for someone so young.

So so excited about Skipp. Hope he's given an opportunity in the States.

Just seems so calm and intelligent for someone so young.
I'm sure he'll play - hopefully he'll impress and slot in well. He's probably best used in a holding role whilst he beds in, but he has some dynamism to his game too - capable of running with the ball and using it incisively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom