Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Hep would you be able to provide a round-up on here of what you know about injuries, etc?
Yes, of course:
Rodel Richards told me about a week ago the he’ll be back in ‘a few weeks’.
Jamie Reynolds told me a day or two ago that he’s had surgery but I’m not sure yet on any details.
Enoch Asante was back in full training last week, so I’ll expect him to be available very soon.
Rafferty Pedder told me he will be back ‘soon’, but it seems that even he’s unsure exactly when he’ll be back.
As you’ve already said, Jeremie Mukendi expects to be back around December.
Dilan Markanday has also said he will be back ‘soon’, so I believe he’s in the same situation as Pedder.
I’m pretty sure that’s all I know, but I will post any new information or any that I remember.
The players who I don’t have any information on, but I know have been injured recently are:
Brandon Austin
Jon Dinzeyi
Phoenix Patterson

Last edited:
Yes, of course:
Rodel Richards told me about a week ago the he’ll be back in ‘a few weeks’.
Jamie Reynolds told me a day or two ago that he’s had surgery but I’m not sure yet on any details.
Enoch Asante was back in full training last week, so I’ll expect him to be available very soon.
Rafferty Pedder told me he will be back ‘soon’, but it seems that even he’s unsure exactly when he’ll be back.
As you’ve already said, Jeremie Mukendi expects to be back around December.
Dilan Markanday has also said he will be back ‘soon’, so he’s I believe he’s in the same situation as Pedder.
I’m pretty sure that’s all I know, but I will post any new information or any that I remember.
The players who I don’t have any information on, but I know have been injured recently are:
Brandon Austin
Jon Dinzeyi
Phoenix Patterson
Thanks so much for doing this, such a useful addition to this thread!

DyPluuKWkAAs3pj.jpg

Zagreb in PL International Cup for u18's (Edit - Should have said u23's)

Last edited:
I’m hearing there’s a lot of interest for Roles , but I believe we are reluctant to let him go
Now that we're out of the FA cup, I can't see there are going to be any "low risk" matches left. Best of both worlds would be for Roles to be loaned to a team that plays decent football, but with the option to recall in case - sorry, that should be when - we get a load more injuries.

I’m hearing there’s a lot of interest for Roles , but I believe we are reluctant to let him go

Now that we're out of the FA cup, I can't see there are going to be any "low risk" matches left. Best of both worlds would be for Roles to be loaned to a team that plays decent football, but with the option to recall in case - sorry, that should be when - we get a load more injuries.

Given that our AM's during February and until Dele is back are Son, Eriksen, Moura and Lamela, I think even one injury means we are really short - and as I've said before, even with these 4 I'd suggest getting Roles to do a few 15 minute cameos would give a little rest to players as well as seeing if Roles is up to it (and I think we all think he may be)

Same argument at CM with Dier, Sissoko, Winks and Skipp (plus Wanyama if fit enough), we don't have much inn reserve and Roles (and Oakley Boothe) would both be sensible options as understudies for Winks whilst Poch has clearly identified Marsh as the understudy for the DM role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom