Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I meant Gary Neville...

Was a decent media analyst at one time, but got very ManU centric recently, and generally poorer over last year or two.

Why he thought he could be a manager in Spain with no prior experience is just breath taking arrogance and sheer stupidity of the people offering him the job.

Was a decent media analyst at one time, but got very ManU centric recently, and generally poorer over last year or two.

Why he thought he could be a manager in Spain with no prior experience is just breath taking arrogance and sheer stupidity of the people offering him the job.

I think his punditry has gone downhill since his failed managerial escapade.

Youth did ok tonight , but I really do not see the fascination with George Marsh , average player at best .
Poch seems to be breeding all of the same player , winks , skipp , marsh , Bowden . He does not seem one bit interested in any of our exciting attacking players. I am beginning to understand why most of our attacking talent are moving on .

Youth did ok tonight , but I really do not see the fascination with George Marsh , average player at best .
Poch seems to be breeding all of the same player , winks , skipp , marsh , Bowden . He does not seem one bit interested in any of our exciting attacking players. I am beginning to understand why most of our attacking talent are moving on .

I mean maybe they just... Work harder?

Who's our "exciting attacking talent" ?

From whatever I've read on here besides Parrott who's far too young, all of our best youth players are either defenders or two of the midfielders you mentioned (Bowden and Skipp)

Unless you mean Roles. Who from what I've heard Poch doesn't rate. For what reason I don't know but id have liked to have seen him last night too.

I mean maybe they just... Work harder?

Who's our "exciting attacking talent" ?

From whatever I've read on here besides Parrott who's far too young, all of our best youth players are either defenders or two of the midfielders you mentioned (Bowden and Skipp)

Unless you mean Roles. Who from what I've heard Poch doesn't rate. For what reason I don't know but id have liked to have seen him last night too.
Easy to look like you work harder if that's your play-style (which is one point I made in my article a couple of posts up).

Got to feel for Onomah and Amos - the one time there's a midfield injury crisis which forces young players into the squad, neither of them's available. Even Marsh - who obviously has something that Poch likes but is a level or two below Onomah - getting minutes now.

Got to feel for Onomah and Amos - the one time there's a midfield injury crisis which forces young players into the squad, neither of them's available. Even Marsh - who obviously has something that Poch likes but is a level or two below Onomah - getting minutes now.
Was thinking exactly the same thing about those 2 last night; were they watching on the telly? What was going through their heads? Were they kicking every ball, thinking "could have been me"? Only human if so.

Pritchard is playing PL, thankfully for him, but who knows how he might have progressed after Brentford, Mark W and the injuries.

You need talent, dedication and luck. If you run out of number 3, no amount of one or 2 will do you much good as a pro footballer at the highest level. Ryan M? That's about as good as it gets, unless you're a Cloughie or an Eddie Howe.

Best of luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom