Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipp is 100% first team now isn't he?

Feels like he hasn't been involved in our youth teams for months. Not sure if that's good or not though as he needs game time at his age.

I'd like to see how Roles would do in a cup game. He's not a player that stands out to me technically or in a specific way but he seems to play a smart and simple game doing the basics well and scoring a few goals.

DswvZIrXcAMHAdr.jpg

That's a great result with Wells rotating the squad to rest a few players before the u19 game in mid week (plus of course Maghoma and Bowden played u21's last night with Richards on the bench) allowing Clarke, Cirkin, Okedina and Cooper fairly rare starts for u18's whilst the entire bench again are not regular u18's (in fact the GK has yet to make his debut).

Really emphasises how good and deep the u18 squad is at the moment.

Great to be back on top of the table as well

Last edited:
Anyone see the Chelsea game and can tell me how we lined up, formation wise, particularly where did Roles play?
Think it was
Hinds Eyoma Tanganga brown
TOB Marsh Bowden
Maghoma Sterling Roles
Think it was something like that
Roles was playing similar to a left winger , I don’t think there is a position that lad has not played .But he still manages to find the goal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom