Spurs Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys - I am desperate for the van der vaart pic in high res of him pointing up and the banner reading 'The Game is About the Glory' - I want to print onto a big canvas for my fella but I'm having a nightmare - I see on page 2 of this chat there is an image but it looks like a screen grab of someone's desktop - please could someone help me find a big clean version - thanks so much

You are a God.

z9g1Eza.jpg

Looks beautiful.

I think I might have found it.

game_glory_rafacpude.jpg

LINK TO FULL RES IMAGE.

/ @ Louise tag for notice.

And for a canvas this should be enough eventually. They usually scale it down before printing.

Anyway, if you want the exact sizes of this picture in centimeters you'll get;

60x35cm - the quality of the outcome depends on what DPI settings it will be printed.

Last edited:
I think I might have found it.

game_glory_rafacpude.jpg

LINK TO FULL RES IMAGE.

/ @ Louise tag for notice.

And for a canvas this should be enough eventually. They usually scale it down before printing.

Anyway, if you want the exact sizes of this picture in centimeters you'll get;

60x35cm - the quality of the outcome depends on what DPI settings it will be printed.

I miss that man

Thank you for moving! I swear I used the search function including 'spurs' and 'wallpapers' and couldn't find it.

:adebaehug:

Kinda mad. Just found a few fucked up business people are using my designs for all kind of stuff.

Pillowcase » click
iPad cover » click
Phone case » click / click some more / and yet another

- - - -
I'm actually mad about this, and am trying to get contact with the suppliers. Anybody habe experience with this kind of problems?

Back
Top Bottom