Spurs Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ Anthony Beale Anthony Beale Sure, I haev proof saying I'm the "artist". I uploaded them to DeviantArt where the creator will always keep the rights over the uploaded images.

But what can I do against companys using my work at the other side of the ocean. :(

@ Anthony Beale Anthony Beale Sure, I haev proof saying I'm the "artist". I uploaded them to DeviantArt where the creator will always keep the rights over the uploaded images.

But what can I do against companys using my work at the other side of the ocean. :(

If theyre using your intellectual property to make money and you can prove you own it, you can definitely sue them for money and shit. Shouldnt really cost you much. You need to get in touch with a lawyer.
id suggest getting in touch with someone on here thats a lawyer, for some free cheeky legal advice, or go to a lawyer nearby and speak to them

You need an attorney mate...a few cease and desist letters will stop the "real" companies...if you dont mind them selling so long as you are getting royalties that is fine too...easily done. Time for a lawyer.

GREAT NEWS :freundgoal:

hurrikanefb.jpg

That really depends on your lawyer, you claims, and the company who is producing the products. I think that the other bigger problem you are going to have is your own claims if you're looking to obtain royalties for their use. I don't know the ins and outs of what you do, but unless the images you are using have the proper licensing level from the actual owner of the photography and expressed usage of logos, branding, and names from Spurs, you will have a very hard time claiming full ownership and be entitled to royalties, I believe.

Take for example the iPhone holder you put a link to a few posts back. I loved that image and had it as a desktop background for a long time. Unless you have expressed consent or the proper license from Spurs to use that likeness for commercial purposes, you could actually be sued. Since it seems that you were really just using the images for free use and doing nothing detrimental to their particular brand, you'd likely not have any issues.

The best thing I would maybe do is see if you can work with Spurs on this one, but only if you haven't been making money on your designs. You could point out your use of the logos, players, and names in a fair use manner but someone is improperly stealing the images and using them for commercial purposes. Then you can escape the legal fees, have the big dogs chase them down, and your pieces can be taken out of their hands more quickly.

Made this afternoon, first post here, big podcast fan
The theme is "Echoes of Glory" which is the theme for the clubs kits and promotions this year, commemorating the passing of Bill Nic. The old stand (if anyone knows the name of the stand that would be great) brings into focus a combination of two shots from the first game of this season, the COYS banner and the out of focus goal celebration for Dier's winner which draws you into the bright future of the club. Giving the texture is a gratuitous shot of Everest, reminiscent of AIA - The Real Life Companyand the glory of the game, looming over head. The texture panels of the new Nike Ordem ball.
Yid Army.
NGOMgPX.jpg

Last edited:
Made this afternoon, first post here, big podcast fan
The theme is "Echoes of Glory" which is the theme for the clubs kits and promotions this year, commemorating the passing of Bill Nic. The old stand (if anyone knows the name of the stand that would be great) brings into focus a combination of two shots from the first game of this season, the COYS banner and the out of focus goal celebration for Dier's winner which draws you into the bright future of the club. Giving the texture is a gratuitous shot of Everest, reminiscent of AIA - The Real Life Companyand the glory of the game, looming over head. The texture panels of the new Nike Ordem ball.
Yid Army.
NGOMgPX.jpg

Going right to the desktop. It's brilliant, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom