Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're usually reasonably balanced and I like their analysis overall. A little more when Spurs dominate and they're gushing about us though!

We get the NBCSN feed for some games and I could do without them. For instance this morning they were comparing Kane being out and our secondary scoring with Chelsea having Costa doing nothing and Hazard stepping up. Gimme a break...Son piling up goals in Kane's absence is a million times more impressive!

Is anyone able to post some gifs of the goals? Or direct me to the pages which have them ? Just got in , nightmare! But hell of a result

The old man enjoyed it today, he had to miss the last couple of home games due to ill health.

I got a bit worried when Jan was limping, perhaps he's got a bruised toe.
Also, fair dues to most of the watford fans who stayed till the end, showed me how it's done at an away game.

Not sure on my man of the match.

Last edited:
Freaking excellent today, the whole team played out of their skins and even 4:0 wasn't enough for them. Shame Son just missed his hat-trick with an open goal in front of him and such a shame that the fans still won't sing a song for him but other than that its been a perfect day so far.
Now we need the cherry on the cake in Bournemouth later....
:dembelelol:

It's not if but when with this team, and in the best possible way. Comprehensive. Kane got a solid 30 minutes, goals aplenty (and woodwork as well).

Janssen seems to play better away from the Lane - didn't have a bad game, persay, but he made it easy for Poch to insert Kane. Other than that, an enjoyable Saturday stroll.

I thought Janssen was okay today. His work allowed Son to flourish. However, my immediate thought after the game was how good Kane is. Man of the match has to be Trippier though. Crossing, tackling, heading and passing all 10/10.

Trippier was amazing today!

Simply dominant. Honestly, this game worried me a little, especially after how Watford came out fairly aggressive. In the end, we were just pure class from top to bottom.

Son was fantastic and should have had three. Dele was lively and really helped to drive the game forward. Davies was my least favorite today. He wasn't particularly bad, he just wasn't that great today.

another good team performance, well done to the lads
just not sure about Poches sub's again,
4-0 up why bring Kane on, give him another weeks training
I would have give Onomah on for 30 mins, resting dele, letting Janseen & son try to get some goals
would have liked to have given Wimmer 20 mins, but that boat has sailed think he will be off in the summer as he doesn't get any game time

Back
Top Bottom