Spurs Vs PSG

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

American brethren? Do any of you know where I can watch this in LA? Are there any bars around West Hollywood? Thanks! Mitts x

Signed up to premier sports for this. Can't be arsed fiddling around for streams at 1am.
Best be a decent match cos I know I will forget to cancel the fucking subscription

:leaveityeah:

American brethren? Do any of you know where I can watch this in LA? Are there any bars around West Hollywood? Thanks! Mitts x
If you're in West Hollywood then there are a few choices. First and foremost take a trip to Highland Park and watch it at The Greyhound. There might be a handful of LA Spurs there. Closer to you though, take a short drive to Santa Monica and watch it at The Kings Head. The Cat and Fiddle in mid Hollywood will probably be showing it as well. If you don't have a car and have to walk it then depending on where you're at in West Hollywood, I'm sure Barney's Beanery on Santa Monica blvd. and La Cienega can show the game. They've got a ton of T.V.s.There are a ton of bars in West Hollywood, if you catch my drift :vdvdive:, but it's an extreme long shot that any one of them will be showing a Spurs friendly.

thegreyhoundla
Ye Olde King’s Head, British Pub, Restaurant, Gift Shoppe & Bakery.
Welcome
West Hollywood | Barney's Beanery

The game is on ESPN2 so any restaurant with a t.v. will be able to show it if you just ask unless there's only one t.v. in the place, then chances are they'll be showing the Dodgers game.

Last edited:
Most of the other teams like Chelsea, Man U, palace, Leicester - Woolwich and Liverpool to an extent- seem to play full strength teams. We always seem to have at least 4 players who never really play.
Like it when Lacazette scored in the first t game against massive Sydney it was hyped but when the y got stuffed by Chelsea the first thing the presenter said on sky was Woolwich- who had a much weakened side.
Meertsacker, ospina , Montreal, Ozil, Xhaka , Ramsey Chamberlain Lacazette iwobi ?
Koiscelny for maitaland Niles 2nd half, Coquelin Giroud welbeck and elneney 2nd half
Iwobi isn't exactly a non starter. Compared to Janssen He made 11 more starts and played 631 minutes more last year than Jansen

Last edited:
Glad to see Onomah playing, not bothered where, Poch knows what he's doing. If Modric plied his trade out on the wing so can Onomah.

Back
Top Bottom