Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rocket

Supporter
More of the same please.

No point in making line up predictions, but I loved the mix of youth and experience in the game against Juve today. The youngsters definitely earned the right to have another go.

I know it's only pre-season, but it feels so good to have Spurs games back.

Lets smash the red Mancs.

3-1

Early channel news is the game is on Man Utd TV , Eleven Sports 1 (Belgium) and SK1 (Croatia) more will follow as game approaches. All those channels on TVTap but MUTV will probably give best coverage. :thumbup:
COYS

Much tougher test, they're at the same stage fitness wise as us. They've looked decent so far this preseason and are starting to get optimistic again. We need to pop their balloon sharpish.

Early channel news is the game is on Man Utd TV , Eleven Sports 1 (Belgium) and SK1 (Croatia) more will follow as game approaches. All those channels on TVTap but MUTV will probably give best coverage. :thumbup:
COYS

Best stream for an iPad?

Best excuse for Mrs B?

Best stream for an iPad?

Best excuse for Mrs B?

Sorry my friend but Android only.....thats the only problem with Apple products you cannot lift the bonnet and fiddle about with the engines...
I would strongly recommend buying a reasonably priced 10" tablet with 2Gb ram and discovering the magical world of Android.... :thumbup:

Much tougher test, they're at the same stage fitness wise as us. They've looked decent so far this preseason and are starting to get optimistic again. We need to pop their balloon sharpish.
They are way ahead in their programme I think having already played 4 games to our one. Ole has got them doing double sessions blah, blah and has recently recruited Ed Leng (ex-Tottenham), (have you noticed they always target Spurs for staff etc there is a conveyor belt of non-headline staff that they take).

Worth also bearing in mind that when we played City at this time times last year we did a training session in the morning of the game, not sure if we do the same this time around because we have a flight to take us to China in between.

Their players were so unfit last season I'm not surprised they started a very intense preseason well before we did. They had to just to reach the basic level of fitness required at an elite team. There was a game last season where they tried to play a high press and about 5 players got hamstring injuries after half an hour.

3SlJyfO.png

Their players were so unfit last season I'm not surprised they started a very intense preseason well before we did. They had to just to reach the basic level of fitness required at an elite team. There was a game last season where they tried to play a high press and about 5 players got hamstring injuries after half an hour.
Was the Liverpool game wasnt it? They used all 3 subs by halftime from memory.

I couldn’t believe how over weight luke shaw was at a stage last season. I was shocked and impressed a footballer could be that out of shape at such a high level

International Champions Cup - Hongkou Stadium, Shanghai
Tottenham v Manchester United
ST: 12:30
Cytavision Sports 3 HD
DAZN Canada [$] (geo/R)
DAZN Deutsch [$] (geo/R)
Eleven Sports 1 Belgium
LaLiga TV Bar / HD
MATCH! Futbol 1 / HD
MATCH! TV / HD
MUTV / HD
Nova Sports 1 HD (Hellas)