Spurs vs Kyle Walker's Oil Riggers 29/07/17 23:00BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry, excuse my ignorance but I don't understand?
two-up

: two-up; plural noun: two-ups
  1. (in Australia and New Zealand) a gambling game in which two coins are tossed in the air and bets are laid as to whether both will fall heads or tails uppermost.

two-up

: two-up; plural noun: two-ups
  1. (in Australia and New Zealand) a gambling game in which two coins are tossed in the air and bets are laid as to whether both will fall heads or tails uppermost.
Toss up?

I have seen the table now
jusf looking at it and Roma have got one point more than us?
So you get a point for losing on penalties and 2 for winning on pens instead of 3.
Fucking stupid.
You've either won or lost the game.

1st 1/2

[formation=4411, Lloris, Trippier, Aldeweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Eriksen, Wanyama, Dembele, Alli, Kane, Janssen][/formation]

2nd 1/2

[formation=4231, Vorm, KWP, Dier, Wimmer, Davies, Onomah, Winks, Georgiou, Oakley-Boothe, Nkoudou, Janssen][/formation]

Would love to see Onomah-Winks in CM partnership

1st 1/2

[formation=4411, Lloris, Trippier, Aldeweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Eriksen, Wanyama, Dembele, Alli, Kane, Janssen][/formation]

2nd 1/2

[formation=4231, Vorm, KWP, Dier, Wimmer, Davies, Onomah, Winks, Georgiou, Oakley-Boothe, Nkoudou, Janssen][/formation]

Would love to see Onomah-Winks in CM partnership
I think putting Onomah next to Wanyama would give him the best chance to show what he can do.

Shit... who's gonna try and (unsuccessfully) scare Jan this Hallowe'en?

t_jimenez.jpg

I suspect he will get limited game time against us, if at all.

Because even Fraudiola must be worried that Dier might "do a Fabregas" on him.

I'm quite taken aback by how many Spurs fans there are in US.

I get a bit excited if I meet someone at work who's a yid... yet 5,000 miles away in Murrica there are literally thousands of them all over the place. It's bizarre, and awesome, in equal doses.

Back
Top Bottom