Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the Who fucked then

Best not play Who are you (obvious reasons), Baba O'Riley (might upset an Irishman. Or someone listening might associate it with Baba Papa, the popular French cartoon Elephant. Pinball wizard is clearly a no no, as there might be a deaf, dumb and/or blind kid in the vicinity, or someone who doesnt play a mean Pinball might be near. And of course, fiddle about, in case a member of the audience might have been nonced up as a kid.

Queen are screwed too...might be a female with a large arse nearby (fat bottomed girls,),a disabled person that cant ride a bike, or perhaps someone with mental health issues wont enjoy a song about going slightly mad for want to break free, that's people in prison and transvestites skewered.

Substitute has some dodgy lyrics?

Best not play Who are you (obvious reasons), Baba O'Riley (might upset an Irishman. Or someone listening might associate it with Baba Papa, the popular French cartoon Elephant. Pinball wizard is clearly a no no, as there might be a deaf, dumb and/or blind kid in the vicinity, or someone who doesnt play a mean Pinball might be near. And of course, fiddle about, in case a member of the audience might have been nonced up as a kid.

Queen are screwed too...might be a female with a large arse nearby (fat bottomed girls,),a disabled person that cant ride a bike, or perhaps someone with mental health issues wont enjoy a song about going slightly mad for want to break free, that's people in prison and transvestites skewered.
To be fair Who is different from Who Who Who

"I'm a Boy" is probably the best example of all.

I'd have a problem with it if it was a real thing, luckily the law in the UK prohibits companies from paying somebody less to do the same job based on gender.

Its a myth
Yep. Leaving aside my explanation of why it's nonsense from a mathematical/scientific standpoint, the existence of a pay gap doesn't stand up to basic reason. If I can get a pat on the back for hiring a woman and then get away with paying her 20% less than a man for exactly the same work, why would I ever hire a man again?

Are you a statistician by any chance?
Not quite but not far away. I'm an academic published in neuroscience, psychiatry, computer science and computational biology. I have to understand quite a bit about stats (and the entire spectrum of STEM subjects really).

It started with a mild dislike or envy when Gazza joined them.

Later on things like this really cemented their place to me as scum.

AP17297338009901-1-1024x640.jpg

"Auschwitz is Your Homeland. The Ovens are Your Homes "

nintchdbpict000362225500.jpg

"Anne Frank is from Roma" another one of their known chants - handing out these cards.

1509113324_000_Par525567.jpg

Not only is this a club with serious fascism problems - they also run around stabbing other football fans.

They can fuck right off. The horrible cunts.
God! I had no idea. They should be kicked out of Seria A...and banned from all European tournaments. How can the Italian authorities allow them to get away with this? The Auschwitz banner is the most appalling and offensive thing I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom