Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's very, very easy to get excited watching players on youtube, but that video of Scotty Parker is immense. I watched the game, thought he was great but I didn't think he was that good.

I hear he had 84 passes and 95% pass rate. Imagine Palacios doing that! And they were not all sideways or backwards, a fair few penetrating passes in there. Also the amount of times he got battered, got back up and kept playing. If he does this consistently I can't see anyone challenging for his spot.

It's in that video above. You can't really see it though. I think he elbowed him in the throat or something when Parker ran past him.

But you don't actually see what it was, other than what seems like a elbow to the throat. The Danish commentators said he should have had a red card. What a cunt

Case said:
I played the first one to my Mum earlier and she started crying haha. She's not even into football or anything really but such is the power of the video!

I realise by mentioning my Mum on a forum, I leave myself wide open for abuse. (much like her legs etc...yes, very good.)

she does the same thing with my cock in her throat :rock:

Thelonious Filth said:
He should've credited @danlouw. He's done a few more away day videos, all of which are awesome

Yeah, those Away Day vids are great. Here's a couple of XtraNormal videos I made two years ago poking fun at American fans like myself. The second is Tottenham related.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWFhSuUqwTk[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom