Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"...and that big fucking red square was an abomination."

The kit might have had that big fucking red square, but I still want a pair of 08-09 socks from the home kit.

Back to watch the first video, again.

Thanks. There's a lot of things in there that still make me laugh.

"...opted to do a strategic foreclosure..."
"...once crossed the Canadian border by accident..."
"...actual black guys...that really resonates with me."
"Jermain Defoe is a beast. Dat's my nigga fo real."
"I'm going to put you on front street, now."

Pretty funny indictment of American suburban white guy - of which I am being guilty. :innocent:

There was a fantastic one on Youtube with music by 30 seconds to Mars - closer to the Edge. ant find it tho. need.

My videos of all Spurs goals 09-11 if anyone's interested.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Duzp1XLt0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRoGi8UoY7I[/youtube]

Fucking furious.

"We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from FA Premier League, claiming that this material is infringing"

My Vaart goal celebration video was deleted, not as if I recorded the match in general. The Celebration recorded was by no doubt the point where they were showing highlights of the goal. Sick of it.

I once stumbled across "a day in the life of Jermain Defoe" type video on YouTube in which he learns a goal celebration from a group of street dancers and then does the dance after he scores. I've never been able to find it again. Anyone else seen this?

Back
Top Bottom