Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs 6 of the best from the 1980s.
The genius that was Glenn Hoddle

Never seen that vid before so thanks for posting it. Hoddle is my favourite player, the vid highlights his incredible skills that were rarely televised but us Spurs fans were lucky to see every week.
His mastery over the ball was unsurpassed, he instinctively knew when to put back spin on a pass or for the ball to release on the first bounce. I have yet to see a player come close to Hoddle in all honesty, the imagination and vision he had was simply class.

My god I remember Chinner back in the early 90's. I was at a game (can't remember which one) when he got ejected from the Paxton at least three times. He was one of the real characters, good to see he's looking well!

A short history of Tottenham Hotspur's White Hart Lane stadium starring Sir Kenneth Branagh. The film was made by Theo Delaney who was the creative director of the 'finale' show.

Back
Top Bottom