Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha I actually remember you Mrs P I went on the supporters train quite regularly in the early 80's. Remember thinking how cool it would be to have a spurs mad girlfriend, sadly mine had no interest in football.

Haha I actually remember you Mrs P I went on the supporters train quite regularly in the early 80's. Remember thinking how cool it would be to have a spurs mad girlfriend, sadly mine had no interest in football.
Happy days indeed. Us girlies were a rare breed in the 80s, football wasn't exactly fashionable then. One of the guys we used to travel with told me just a few years ago that quite a few guys used to approach him to see if either me or my sister were 'available', and they were sent away with a flea in their ear. Not exactly grateful, as left to my own devices, my choice in men over the decades has not exactly been successful - either psychopaths or Spam supporters!

Happy days indeed. Us girlies were a rare breed in the 80s, football wasn't exactly fashionable then. One of the guys we used to travel with told me just a few years ago that quite a few guys used to approach him to see if either me or my sister were 'available', and they were sent away with a flea in their ear. Not exactly grateful, as left to my own devices, my choice in men over the decades has not exactly been successful - either psychopaths or Spam supporters!
You were. I remember you in the shelf.
When I was about 13 A girl used to come to the matches with me and my mates sometimes. Think she wanted to see Hoddles legs.
She was Spurs though. Only child of a yid family.
Can't recall any other women that end of the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom