Spurs Videos

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

Haha I actually remember you Mrs P I went on the supporters train quite regularly in the early 80's. Remember thinking how cool it would be to have a spurs mad girlfriend, sadly mine had no interest in football.

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
Haha I actually remember you Mrs P I went on the supporters train quite regularly in the early 80's. Remember thinking how cool it would be to have a spurs mad girlfriend, sadly mine had no interest in football.
Happy days indeed. Us girlies were a rare breed in the 80s, football wasn't exactly fashionable then. One of the guys we used to travel with told me just a few years ago that quite a few guys used to approach him to see if either me or my sister were 'available', and they were sent away with a flea in their ear. Not exactly grateful, as left to my own devices, my choice in men over the decades has not exactly been successful - either psychopaths or Spam supporters!

Happy days indeed. Us girlies were a rare breed in the 80s, football wasn't exactly fashionable then. One of the guys we used to travel with told me just a few years ago that quite a few guys used to approach him to see if either me or my sister were 'available', and they were sent away with a flea in their ear. Not exactly grateful, as left to my own devices, my choice in men over the decades has not exactly been successful - either psychopaths or Spam supporters!
You were. I remember you in the shelf.
When I was about 13 A girl used to come to the matches with me and my mates sometimes. Think she wanted to see Hoddles legs.
She was Spurs though. Only child of a yid family.
Can't recall any other women that end of the shelf.

Register to remove

Top Bottom