Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say it made me feel uneasy seeing a bunch of guys who'd not peeped a supportive word all game suddenly singing full volume and crowing at the saints fans.

On a side note. Anyone else see the massive bloke in pl lower who passed out from being too pissed and no one could move him?

Have to say it made me feel uneasy seeing a bunch of guys who'd not peeped a supportive word all game suddenly singing full volume and crowing at the saints fans.

On a side note. Anyone else see the massive bloke in pl lower who passed out from being too pissed and no one could move him?
Same here, was almost embarrassed during that brilliant "oh when the Spurs" after our goal. Saints fans took the piss all game and we pipe up after we score. Tragic.

& brilliant lol, think the extra half hour combined with the sun did a few blokes in today, saw a few states in and around the ground.

You got it mate - I've said it many a time, half of the stadium at most games shouldn't have the brass neck to cheer any goal of ours after the shit or non-support they give our team. I suspect they're not nice people in 'real life', they're certainly not at the stadium - hypocrites and idiots is my view of them, to put it mildly :thumbup:

I am not ashamed to say that I hardly made a peep all game until the goal.

Just sat on my bed, wrapped in a blanket, nervously rocking back and forth, watching the game feeling miserably depressed.

When the goal came I nearly cried from joy and relief.

You got it mate - I've said it many a time, half of the stadium at most games shouldn't have the brass neck to cheer any goal of ours after the shit or non-support they give our team. I suspect they're not nice people in 'real life', they're certainly not at the stadium - hypocrites and idiots is my view of them, to put it mildly :thumbup:

There's a name for people like that

:goonermong:

Hello, this is my first post, I'm pretty new to this posting malarkey, so please bear with me! It was a pretty poor game, but at this stage of the season don't really give a monkey's as its all about the points. I sit in lower PL and the minute the ball left Gareth's foot, knew it was going in. He didn't do much else (and to be fair, neither did the rest of the team) but if that's all he does in the last three games and we win them all 1-0, I will be a very happy bunny - although I don't know if my nerves are going to hold out.
COYS

ibmU8346AbLNdD.gif

Shocking lack of reaction from other players to that ball hitting the back of the net. Not suprised after the shit they served up....do some of these cunts even want this?

I am not ashamed to say that I hardly made a peep all game until the goal.

Just sat on my bed, wrapped in a blanket, nervously rocking back and forth, watching the game feeling miserably depressed.

When the goal came I nearly cried from joy and relief.

Diazepam eh? its a bitch..........

Nursey will be back soon for your enema.:)

Shocking lack of reaction from other players to that ball hitting the back of the net. Not suprised after the shit they served up....do some of these cunts even want this?
I think it's more disbelief. The gif cuts out really quickly after the goal.

It doesn't show the dogpile on top of Bale after the goal.

Back
Top Bottom