Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I look forward to the offspring
Daily Mail said:
Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe 'not the father' of new born baby

England striker Jermain Defoe is not the father of a baby born to his team-mate this month, his representatives said today.
"Following a paternity test, Jermain Defoe has confirmed that he is not the father of the baby" said the player's spokesman.
"Jermain will be making no further comment."
Sources close to Gareth Bale have revealed that the baby has blonde hair and speaks fluent German.

Are we now honestly implying Ade and Defoe weren't happy we scored? Is that where we are as a group of fans now?

Can we please stop this descent into complete fucking madness. Thanks.

Are we now honestly implying Ade and Defoe weren't happy we scored? Is that where we are as a group of fans now?

Can we please stop this descent into complete fucking madness. Thanks.

I took my info from the Gif. Like I said, i'm sure they celebrated. I'd prefer no one celebrated with him in case they injure him.

We're so lucky we have Bale. Once in a lifetime player, seems like a great guy too which is refreshing. Hope he stays with us (I think he definitely will this summer but not so sure next summer) as he's one of the best to play at the Lane

For me I thought Saints were by far the better team today, absolutely d*cked us for most of the game. Fast pressing and completely sussed out our game plan. Very unlucky to lose and I was really impressed with Pochettino’s (excuse the spelling) ability to make the team so compact and high energy.
Having said that I spose you can say that the truly great players make the difference and that happened today with our man, what a finish! :baletroll:

They played at a high tempo and kept up with our game, smothering and pressing, and hitting fast on the counter. However, in my view whilst they played that tactic very well, they couldn't keep it up for 90 minutes, and at the end they were getting tired. That was when Bale pounced and that was the difference between the teams - fitness.

All in all a very good game plan. Lennon was completely out of it, and Benny had a shocker. Game turned when Ade came on, and also the fans started getting behind the team instead of carping.

They played at a high tempo and kept up with our game, smothering and pressing, and hitting fast on the counter. However, in my view whilst they played that tactic very well, they couldn't keep it up for 90 minutes, and at the end they were getting tired. That was when Bale pounced and that was the difference between the teams - fitness.

All in all a very good game plan. Lennon was completely out of it, and Benny had a shocker. Game turned when Ade came on, and also the fans started getting behind the team instead of carping.

Well said - the fans are key and in the end they got behind the team - hey how about that - supporters supporting - it shouldn't be unusual - unfortunately it is- for many

Back
Top Bottom