Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive noticed you seem to like him very much. But really we need someone way better than him. If he had played more last season instead of Dier/Dembele or others I am confident we would have missed out top 4.

Yes, we can upgrade our whole midfield. But Winks is the classiest midfielder we have and sitting next to Wanyama, he will keep his spot if healthy.

I don’t think he is going to become a world class player, but an England international and a very good PL player. Again, I don’t think you can argue against his performances against Real and Dortmund. He was amazing in those games. Even the 4-1 pool game last year. He was the most defensive of Dele and Eriksen in that midfield 3 and played a brilliant game.

Just seen the penalty shout at the end. Its a pen. We were never gonna get that decision though. All i know is, them lots arseholes were going when son went down.

Last edited:
I've purposely stayed away from this as it was painful enough having to sit through the game without having to suffer all the melting that I'm sure has been recorded over the last 97 pages. Suffice to say, I was disappointed with the result and the performance. We seem to have lost our spark and fight and that's what hurts most.
It's been a horrible weekend, results-wise, so I just hope that we can salvage something from Tuesday's game and get back on the winning road.

Welcome aboard Spaniel Spaniel . Good opener.
I'm John, btw

ah, no. That is bit modest of you.

You are not just "John", in fact you are an absolute dumbfuck, who goes around repeating his own moronic agenda over and over without adding anything new at all. I mean, you avatar seems fitting, given the fact that you act like track racing horse with the blinds to keep focus only on one thing. Would not surprise too much if you in fact would be horse who learned how to type. Because you don't have a slightest clue how human world functions.

I mean person who would have IQ even in double digits (not to mention triple) would be able to answer at least SOMETHING when someone calls out your one-dimentional bull***t, but either you are full on troll or you admit to yourself that it is more of random mumbling than actual stance that you verbally vomit around here (specially when the results take a dip, it seems to make you really f**king happy, doesnt it?!).

I called you out and asked that if Levy is so stupid/limited/bad/cynical or whatever else you seem to accuse him of, then HOW THE F*CK is it possible that we are in better position IN EVERY FCKING ASPECT right now then we were before him? How do we actually compete with the teams with whom we logically or financially should not be even close to competing. I'd cut it at this point, as it is crystal clear that you don't have any answers nor understanding of anything at all.

Yes, we can upgrade our whole midfield. But Winks is the classiest midfielder we have and sitting next to Wanyama, he will keep his spot if healthy.

I don’t think he is going to become a world class player, but an England international and a very good PL player. Again, I don’t think you can argue against his performances against Real and Dortmund. He was amazing in those games. Even the 4-1 pool game last year. He was the most defensive of Dele and Eriksen in that midfield 3 and played a brilliant game.
I will give you a like, because I disagree with your opinion on winks completely but I dont have a problem with you. Also Sissoko was great vs Real Madrid too.

I've purposely stayed away from this as it was painful enough having to sit through the game without having to suffer all the melting that I'm sure has been recorded over the last 97 pages. Suffice to say, I was disappointed with the result and the performance. We seem to have lost our spark and fight and that's what hurts most.
It's been a horrible weekend, results-wise, so I just hope that we can salvage something from Tuesday's game and get back on the winning road.

You made the right decision in staying away, avoiding the shallow melters. Hopefully we can get back on track on Tuesday. Just need to grind out a few wins and get the confidence back. Hopefully the next run of fixtures after Inter will allow for that...

Look on the bright side :deledoubt:

That shower of shit was scheduled as the curtain raiser to the new stadium, could you imagine the pain if that had happened:dier:
It would have been a different match. The occasion and atmosphere would have been totally different.

Last edited:
ah, no. That is bit modest of you.

You are not just "John", in fact you are an absolute dumbfuck, who goes around repeating his own moronic agenda over and over without adding anything new at all. I mean, you avatar seems fitting, given the fact that you act like track racing horse with the blinds to keep focus only on one thing. Would not surprise too much if you in fact would be horse who learned how to type. Because you don't have a slightest clue how human world functions.

I mean person who would have IQ even in double digits (not to mention triple) would be able to answer at least SOMETHING when someone calls out your one-dimentional bull***t, but either you are full on troll or you admit to yourself that it is more of random mumbling than actual stance that you verbally vomit around here (specially when the results take a dip, it seems to make you really f**king happy, doesnt it?!).

I called you out and asked that if Levy is so stupid/limited/bad/cynical or whatever else you seem to accuse him of, then HOW THE F*CK is it possible that we are in better position IN EVERY FCKING ASPECT right now then we were before him? How do we actually compete with the teams with whom we logically or financially should not be even close to competing. I'd cut it at this point, as it is crystal clear that you don't have any answers nor understanding of anything at all.
It's fair to say Spaniel Spaniel , I'm not on TheSpurEst xmas card list

Why, would none of our players have been fucked from the WC and internationals ?
How does that work then ?
They played rubbish yesterday and the level was 2/10, in the new stadium would have put more effort definitely plus the occasion and atmosphere would have been totally different.

Nice post Mrs P. There was no real melting though. Not considering the performance. As you say though, lets hope we're all in celebratory mood on Tuesday night.

If Kane doesn’t make runs off the ball how is Eriksen supposed to find him? Eriksen has looked poor - fair enough. But without runners he’s stranded in midfield and that’s not his game. No wonder he’s passing sideways and backwards. There’s nothing else on.

Back
Top Bottom