Spurs U21 vs Reading (@ Stevenage, 2pm, Sunday 27/04)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might be up for this as tbh have funk all else to do tomorrow.

I'm New Southgate which should be a simple trip, except it looks like buses from Welwyn for some reason.

Can get a direct from Finsbury Park so would be quicker for me to go down there and back up I reckon

Verts is just overjoyed to be there...

BmOmMHYIIAAPbb9.jpg

It was definitely worse than Rose's yesterday. Looked like more of a hit than a push!

Hugely frustrating, because until then Bentaleb and Capoue were absolutely bossing midfield. Seriously, they both looked way too good for this level, which is hugely encouraging considering Bentaleb is still actually in that age group.

Myself and EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo watched the last 10 minutes of the Liverpool game in a box with Sherwood, Ferdinand and Ramsey*. Sherwood was getting well in it! Really wanted Liverpool to score by the looks of it. All 3 of them were much more interested in that game than our U21s..

Also, Sherwood made me laugh - gillet / tracksuit for 1st team games, but turned up in a suit to watch the U21s! :ade:

* Strictly speaking we watched it through the window of the box from the outside, but that isn't the point..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom