Spurs U21 vs Reading (@ Stevenage, 2pm, Sunday 27/04)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm looking on trainline, and it appears to be very erratic!

9:53
10:53
11:12
12:53
13:03
13:06 (takes double the time)
13:23 (would be very tight to make the start)
theres at least 3 trains an hour from London kx on sundays!.. 2 fast & 1 stopping..
your better off checking national rail enquiries

Don't just miss the 11:12 :adelol:

Annoyingly, the massive 100 minute gap is slap bang when I planned to get a train. Either got to get there earlier than planned, or much later. Will probably end up getting the 10:53 if a few others come to the pub before too.

turn left & walk across the bridge & down the slope when u come out of the station into the town center..
look right when you pass the bingo hall & the big weatherspoons is on the other side of the bus terminus.
ground is a 10 mins stroll away.
Stevenage also has a spurs shop in the shopping center so its not like your visiting fucking outer space.. plenty of yids in around the town..possibly a yid town now with all the movement away from Londonski/ londonistan/ hellmand province/moghadishu
if you contact Stevenage fc & tell them your coming sure they'll get the bar & function suite at the back of the away end ready
we used to play out reserve games there!!.. (first time I saw lennon & immediately I saw him I thought he was the mascot & thought someones' taking the piss!:disdain:.. 2 mins in he scored!! :roflmao::roflmao:

What's it like for parking? :levyeyes:
There is a massive tescos car park across the road, about a 5 min walk, if that.
Don't use the car park where Wickes and The Range are, that gets patrolled, or the car parks across the roundabout where Pizza Hut is, same deal there. There is also a large concourse on the other side of Broadhall Way, don't know if there is a charge there though, so Tesco is probably your best bet.

There is a massive tescos car park across the road, about a 5 min walk, if that.
Don't use the car park where Wickes and The Range are, that gets patrolled, or the car parks across the roundabout where Pizza Hut is, same deal there. There is also a large concourse on the other side of Broadhall Way, don't know if there is a charge there though, so Tesco is probably your best bet.

That "Large concourse" is the stadium car park...
:lennonlol:

That "Large concourse" is the stadium car park...
:lennonlol:
The "Large Concourse" is not the clubs, it belongs to the Council. It is actually used to host fairs and circus events as well as being a public car park for people to use when accessing Fairlands Park, which is immediately behind it. The fact that it is used on Stevenage FCs home game dates is more to do with a deal being struck between the club and the council. I would be happier parking somewhere else on a non Stevenage matchday such as the U21s game because I doubt it will have any official stewarding, and it is is known as a bit of a
Dubious site regarding car crime and alike, it's always been like this.
Just saying.

The "Large Concourse" is not the clubs, it belongs to the Council. It is actually used to host fairs and circus events as well as being a public car park for people to use when accessing Fairlands Park, which is immediately behind it. The fact that it is used on Stevenage FCs home game dates is more to do with a deal being struck between the club and the council. I would be happier parking somewhere else on a non Stevenage matchday such as the U21s game because I doubt it will have any official stewarding, and it is is known as a bit of a
Dubious site regarding car crime and alike, it's always been like this.
Just saying.
Fair enough. I parked there when i went to our pre season game there, and i parked there another time, can't remember what that was for. I know its obviously not like, "official stadium parking" type thing, but thats where fans get told to park.

I don't care though because i shall be far too pissed to be driving.

You'll easily be able to park on the car park opposite the ground.

As for it being a dubious site for car crime, never ever heard that....

Our Under-21s will host the Royals at Stevenage’s Lamex Stadium, kick-off 2pm.
Tickets will be available on the day, priced at £5 for adults and £2 for concessions.
They can also be purchased in advance from www.borotickets.co.uk until Friday, April 25, at 4pm.
Supporters can also buy tickets in person at Stevenage’s Club Shop this Friday between 10am and 5pm.

Back
Top Bottom