Spurs Summer 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being my usual princess self and waited until last minute to decide....

I am going, I have told my assistant the northerner to let Rick know and get me a ticket

DM me the travel details and where we are thinking of staying

InTheCity InTheCity get ready kid I'll be there, Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman I think I just made your mind up

CousinEddie CousinEddie ILSpur ILSpur fancy it?
Sorry, didn't see that you tagged me. I've been mulling it over and would definitely go to Nashville over Orlando. My biggest problem is that I'd want to hit the bars ahead of time and meet up with others, but that might be hard to because my son would absolutely want to go to and he's only 10. I may still go and will let you guys know for sure.

ATL Spurs (Atlanta, Georgia) have 109 heading to Nashville. The supporters section should be a blast.

You can get tickets in the nosebleeds for $49 each after taxes, fees, etc. for the Nashville game. That's what the misses and I are doing, even though I'd rather stand in the supporter section on the south end.

Gonna be in PA over the Summer, so watching Spurs in NJ is a no brainier for me. Really stoked! First game!

Need to pick a section now. I hear the Spurs supporters section increased to 101,102, and 133. But they are all full. Only nearby sections on the bottom level are at the corners, I think. Are those good or should I try the upper level?

And who all is going to the Roma game? Which section are yall at?

Gonna be in PA over the Summer, so watching Spurs in NJ is a no brainier for me. Really stoked! First game!

Need to pick a section now. I hear the Spurs supporters section increased to 101,102, and 133. But they are all full. Only nearby sections on the bottom level are at the corners, I think. Are those good or should I try the upper level?

You're back :clintonohshit:

I was coming to ask the same thing. Since my daughter has her heart set on seeing Barca; the Roma game makes the most sense for me. Spurs/Roma on 25th down to Barca/United on the 26th in Landover, then home to NC.

Back
Top Bottom