Spurs Summer 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know the Ohio-based THFC supporters clubs are already planning for Nashville. The misses loves that city, so it wasn't hard to convince her to take a mini vacation.

I know the Ohio-based THFC supporters clubs are already planning for Nashville. The misses loves that city, so it wasn't hard to convince her to take a mini vacation.

Yes talked to several fellow Cleveland Spurs supporters who are planning on going as well as some from Columbus and Detroit

C7tke-OVYAEqm0V.jpg

Seeing these pictures of Ledley casually travelling USA Whilst being paid by the club warms my heart. Being rewarded for the hard work he put in to ensure he could last 90 minutes. Everytime anyone mentions Ledley, the topic of his knees always come up and that shouldn't be the case. Unfortunately it is, and it forced early retirement but having spent every minute of his professional club career at Tottenham and now being employed by the club as an Ambassador, he gets to go around the world promoting the club and doing the fun things.

Well earned mate.:ledley:

I can't believe that I am actually thinking about it .... Orlando or Nashville anyway .... probably won't get past the thinking stage, but would be an experience to say the least!

Being my usual princess self and waited until last minute to decide....

I am going, I have told my assistant the northerner to let Rick know and get me a ticket

DM me the travel details and where we are thinking of staying

InTheCity InTheCity get ready kid I'll be there, Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman I think I just made your mind up

CousinEddie CousinEddie ILSpur ILSpur fancy it?
I so want to come over but can't commit to booking as yet, hopefully when I get back from Malta I can make plans, it would be great to meet up

I've been to both already ... is your recommendation due to where the team will play? If Nashville, I might pop over to Memphis again as they have just opened a new Elvis museum. Just need to get my work hours sorted out and someone to come over with me :)
No, my recommendation is based on the fact that in Nashville you're less likely to be assaulted by meth-zombies.

Airbnb and ticket (through supporters' club) booked for Nashville. Can't wait. I haven't seen Spurs in the flesh since autumn 2010 when I went to a half dozen matches on a semester abroad at Leicester, (yes, a big part of why I studied abroad was to watch Spurs) AND I've never been to Nashville.

Back
Top Bottom