Spurs Summer 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd kill for a long weekend in Nashville and watching Spurs
giphy.gif

Been talking to our Northern friend about possibly Nashville trip but don't know if I can be bothered will have to think about it, are the crew thinking of doing any of them?
You better fucking come to Nashville! It looks like a good portion of the Chicago crew are coming down and you better be with them! :tobyarm:

Been talking to our Northern friend about possibly Nashville trip but don't know if I can be bothered will have to think about it, are the crew thinking of doing any of them?

Benjamin Benjamin be it Tony Soprano, Hurricane Sandy or the E street band I am sure the English know where New Jersey is!

For sure. I was just referring to my particular friends in this case.

I am debating making the trek to Nashville. It's not exactly convenient and too bad they're not heading westerly, but I will see. I briefly debated riding my motorcycle down, and then saw that its 32 hours driving!

NJ Spurs NJ Spurs there is someone else from Jersey on this??? Harrison, NJ is only about 15 minutes away from me, i will be there. 2nd time seeing Spurs play, both at Redbull stadium, both for friendlies. Can't wait.

After seeing the entire ICC schedule, I'm going to try to hit the Roma game in NJ, and see Barca/United in MD on the way back to NC. Problem will be money since I have 4 daughters that all will want to go too.

Back
Top Bottom