Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I unfollowed her in disgust when she tweeted that she was cheering on Chelsea in the CL.
Fair enough, I have never heard of her before, but that is worthy of disgust. She seemed a lot better of a guest than most that they have on there. I liked her saying that we should of gone 'balls out; as well

Just listened to the latest pod, it's not strictly a Spurs Show as it's a recording of a panel at a sports writing festival about how special Spurs fans are.Terry Gibson and Gary Mabbutt are on it and the stories about Gazza are worth the download alone. Great stuff, maybe a bit happy clappy for some though...

I wonder if they'll invite Danny McEvoy back again seeing as he's now gone full UKIP on twitter.
Spent all summer moaning about Levy and hasn't posted anything about Spurs again since we've been good.

Shame because when I met him I thought he was proper Spurs.

I wonder if they'll invite Danny McEvoy back again seeing as he's now gone full UKIP on twitter.
Spent all summer moaning about Levy and hasn't posted anything about Spurs again since we've been good.

Shame because when I met him I thought he was proper Spurs.

Danny was a guest on the show again not too far back - don't remember exactly when, but it was this season.

Paul Miller on the Live show, never heard him speak before, he's fucking great. Found out that Trevor Brooking's dad was a Spurs scout and Bobby Moore's biggest regret was not playing for Spurs...spammers will be doing their nut listening to that...

Paul Miller on the Live show, never heard him speak before, he's fucking great. Found out that Trevor Brooking's dad was a Spurs scout and Bobby Moore's biggest regret was not playing for Spurs...spammers will be doing their nut listening to that...
Just imagine if we'd won the World Cup instead of West Ham!

Fucking hell, if it's not bloody ads, it's them pushing their legends nights, or pushing some shitty football game app, or fucking Ladbrokes, or some shitty fucking ale which they pretend to drink, but you know they're fucking not, there's hardly any time left for Spurs chat.

Then they had this fucking chronic Spurs Show Daily a daily news roundup..."going to all the different Spurs news sources so you don't have too"...it's bloody awful, but thankfully it stopped after a day or two...but only because they want to fucking charge for it!!! They basically have visited a forum, cherry picked the latest news and then expect us to then pay them for it....what.the.fuck...

Fucking hell, if it's not bloody ads, it's them pushing their legends nights, or pushing some shitty football game app, or fucking Ladbrokes, or some shitty fucking ale which they pretend to drink, but you know they're fucking not, there's hardly any time left for Spurs chat.

Then they had this fucking chronic Spurs Show Daily a daily news roundup..."going to all the different Spurs news sources so you don't have too"...it's bloody awful, but thankfully it stopped after a day or two...but only because they want to fucking charge for it!!! They basically have visited a forum, cherry picked the latest news and then expect us to then pay them for it....what.the.fuck...

The interviews with Gary Mabbutt and Paul Whitehouse on the latest one are quite good.

I've got used to skipping through ads now, all podcasts seem to have them to some extent.

The interviews with Gary Mabbutt and Paul Whitehouse on the latest one are quite good.

I've got used to skipping through ads now, all podcasts seem to have them to some extent.
I tolerate the ads as they are usually demarcated, it's when they spout their shit during the podcast that annoys me.

Stopped listening to this shite years ago. Conicidently about the same TFC came through.

They may get the celebs and ex players on more often but its the equivalent of talking to my dad about football, and he stopped going in 1973.

I stopped about 5 years ago. I got sick of the bitter and twisted old man moaning at any old shit attitude of all them them. Plus that Mike Leigh guy has the most annoying voice ever. Sounds like he's dribbling all over the shop when he talks.

Paul Whitehouse used to irritate the fuck out of me whenever he was on, and clearly knew fuck all about anything.

Back
Top Bottom