Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just listened to the Darren Anderton live show. Some really interesting revelations about spurs in the 90s.
Unfortunately we probably only heard half of them because that dick Cornwell decided he'd finish Darren's every sentence and generally talk over him the whole time.
Such a nob.
But...weren't you there?

I fucking hate ,phil cornwell.He has no football knowledge,talks over every cunt and has this pathetic laugh and he's meant to be a comedian.
They should call it the middle class or west stand podcast.i prefer those idiot yanks on the America podcast talking about rosters, stats and the off season to them.at least they got an excuse.

Has Anderson forgotten how much he was hated towards the end of his career.the useless wanker was always fit for England. In intentional tournament, fuck playing for spurs.
He could have held his testimonial in phone box.

Has Anderson forgotten how much he was hated towards the end of his career.the useless wanker was always fit for England. In intentional tournament, fuck playing for spurs.

I didn't hate him but I was younger then so didn't really have My ear to the mutterings on the shelf.

In the show he did say that our physio team at the time were a shambles and used to lie to him about injuries to get him to go out on the field. Does not surprise me at all.

I didn't hate him but I was younger then so didn't really have My ear to the mutterings on the shelf.

In the show he did say that our physio team at the time were a shambles and used to lie to him about injuries to get him to go out on the field. Does not surprise me at all.
To be fair though he'd cry off with a twisted sock...

Almost completely stopped listening to the Spurs Show. Never listen after a loss cause they are so ridiculously negative it's irritating

I don't like cornwell but he's abut if a Pratt and doesn't seemed to have much football knowledge.

Mike Leah is just a miserable, moaning twat.

Thought it was fucking rich him criticising the current squad as if he came from some golden era! Highest he every finished was 8th I think they said.

Almost completely stopped listening to the Spurs Show. Never listen after a loss cause they are so ridiculously negative it's irritating

I don't like cornwell but he's abut if a Pratt and doesn't seemed to have much football knowledge.

Mike Leah is just a miserable, moaning twat.

Don't do it to yourself Mark, I was in same boat just kept listening when it pissed me off and stopped around November this season gone, utter miserable tossers, just delete it fuck them

Don't do it to yourself Mark, I was in same boat just kept listening when it pissed me off and stopped around November this season gone, utter miserable tossers, just delete it fuck them
I'm down to Just TFC and Rule the Roost. Spurs Show are too negative and guy that hosts the Hotspur Podcast gets on my tits now too!

Oh When The Spurs is ok but when they think they've said something funny they repeat it about 50 times....and it usually wasn't funny the first time!

....maybe I'm the miserable tosser! :pochwtf:

I'm down to Just TFC and Rule the Roost. Spurs Show are too negative and guy that hosts the Hotspur Podcast gets on my tits now too!

Oh When The Spurs is ok but when they think they've said something funny they repeat it about 50 times....and it usually wasn't funny the first time!

....maybe I'm the miserable tosser! :pochwtf:

Yeah I definitely agree on the last point crackers and co are really good yids but can sound like they are all high as a kite sometimes

Was dreading listening to this after the Stoke result, but was actually a great listen with Martin Cloake and Micky Hazard on top form.

Was dreading listening to this after the Stoke result, but was actually a great listen with Martin Cloake and Micky Hazard on top form.

I love Micky and the way he loves spurs so much. But he has got to be the most optimistic and idealistic Spurs fan out there. It's nice, but you kind of know he's setting himself up for disappointment.

I fucking hate ,phil cornwell.He has no football knowledge,talks over every cunt and has this pathetic laugh and he's meant to be a comedian.
They should call it the middle class or west stand podcast.i prefer those idiot yanks on the America podcast talking about rosters, stats and the off season to them.at least they got an excuse.

He's not that bad. He a Yid.

I've met Danny mcavoy and he's a good guy who is as spurs as they come.

Unfortunately he seems to have developed some sort of cult following on Twitter through incessant posts about evil levy, leaving the EU and rubbishing the refugee crisis.
The Twitter fame seems to have gone to his head a bit now the spurs show have him on a guest and describe him as a Twitter 'sleb

I've met Danny mcavoy and he's a good guy who is as spurs as they come.

Unfortunately he seems to have developed some sort of cult following on Twitter through incessant posts about evil levy, leaving the EU and rubbishing the refugee crisis.
The Twitter fame seems to have gone to his head a bit now the spurs show have him on a guest and describe him as a Twitter 'sleb

RealDealDanny (The Twitter character) used to be quite passionate about Spurs and used to talk some sense. However he seems to have lost the plot what with his UKIP/EU/Refugee rambles that now seem to plague his twitter account. I've always found the Spurs Show to be very negative and only ever listen when they have ex-players on their Christmas and summer specials. It's also much better when Cornwell is replaced by Theo Delaney who seems more level headed. Also the morons on their Facebook group, some of the stuff they come up with drives me insane.

Back
Top Bottom