Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had never listened to it before, this was my first time. It sounds like they're on "fast forward." Either that, or they all did a huge line of coke before taping.

I've only briefly listened to the Spurs Show after hearing it mentioned on The Fighting Cock.

Quickly came to the conclusion that I won't be making them a website any time soon.

Over time we could well end up on STL, as long as we curb the swearing. tbf, that wasn't a bad effort from the SS. I reckon we'd make a better go of it though. The impressions will never do anything other than prove the notion that the Spurs Show is an effort to further Cornwell's career.

I used to really like the Cock on Ball podcast. Mainly, because, like y'all were saying, they talked about the football. It's a shame they stopped making those. The Spurs Show used to be OK, but it has become a bit of a vehicle for Cornwell himself but, to their credit, they do get interesting guests on.

Still, we are not the Spurs Show and we obviously appeal to a different type of Spurs fan. Room for the both of us. They're mainstream, we're left-field.

Anybody listen to wheeler dealer show...?
Its kinda dull and I dont really get excited when they upload it (like i do when the other 2 spurs podcasts are uploaded).

But it still is a sincere effort from the American Spurs fans...

Back
Top Bottom