Spurs Quiz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only got 13 in the top scorers one... But I got every player that I'd even seen play live that was on that list... So that's something.

Got 17 in the current squad one which isn't so bad.

I really struggled with both. I got 19 out of the 33 - completely forgot Pav, Azza, Rafa and Ledders -Doh! My problem was trying to think who were Premier League..... tried Waddle, Linekar, Clive Allen, Anderton, Mabbutt .... they didn't work! I got a miserable 11 for the second and a lot of them were guesses. Now if they did a quiz on Mr P or the lovely Daveed, I might fare better

Got 27 on the goalscorers, missed Barmby, Poyet, Dozzell and Rebrov. And got 19 on the other one. Very annoying that I have no idea which ones I got wrong.

Back
Top Bottom