Spurs Quiz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha I got 23...

I genuinely forgot some people who recently left. To hot for my head to work.

Also do it again and type in Postiga for a laugh, funny outcome.

Bloody hell I did worse....only got 21 and couldn't believe some of the names I missed, some active players too! (hidden below)

Missed Defoe, Iversen, Jenas, Bent, Kanoute

I got 27. would have been 28 if I could spell pavlyuchenko. I should have got bent and berbatov but I totally forgot about simon davies. To be fair, he was a pretty forgettable spurs player.

IU2U2.gif

I got 27. would have been 28 if I could spell pavlyuchenko. I should have got bent and berbatov but I totally forgot about simon davies. To be fair, he was a pretty forgettable spurs player.

Me too. Missed out Nick, I was devastated that I couldn't think of the big blank space next to 20 goals as I knew it would be someone who had played quite a few games for us.

I was trying to spell Leonhardsen just in case, still don't think I've got it right now. Was also trying to get past a brain freeze trying to remember the name of that useless bulldozer Harry bought that got sold to stoke, name began with a P (and was useless there too)

17 out of 25. Some were complete guesses.

It's creepy if you know the date of birth and parent's occupations of relatively new signings. Just saying...
Yeah, I got 19. Did anyone even watch the football in the Olympics in Beijing? New signings dates of birth, I know their ages roughly.

What the test is, is some form of Spurs - stalkometer

I got 19. Shame it doesn't show you which ones you got wrong.

The ones I guessed were Chadli DOB, the Dad's job, Eriksen's town of birth, Belgium Olympic result, Kane goals at Millwall, so I assume those were 5 of the 6 wrong ones!

Back
Top Bottom