Spurs Pubs in London to watch the Sunderland match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am traveling to London tomorrow and I am looking for some Spurs pubs in Central London or close by to watch the Sunderland match tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Much appreciated mates

It's on Sky, so it's likely to be shown. Railway Tavern is a common haunt of Spurs fans due to the train to White Hart Lane originating from Liverpool Street.

If you dont mind venturing into East London a bit, The Shakespeare in Bethnal Green Road is a proper Spurs Pub, Bethnal Green Tube on Central Line then its about 2 mins away ask at Station

When I lived in London I'd always go to the Brickies if I wanted an atmosphere. Even though I lived in Camden. Apart from that, a pub's a pub in London imo. In town there will usually be Woolwich fans pre drinking for their home game, especially if we're away and the early kick off. Even if they're not even playing they usually lurk given their ubiquity.

Railway Tavern is fine, but I would seriously suggest going north to Tottenham itself unless you've got tight time constraints. Bricklayers Arms on the High Road just north of the stadium is my favourite, favourite, favourite pub for watching football, ever.

I remember going to The Shakespeare for the first time and being amidst what seemed like an episode of EastEnders.

A local had bought a load of funeral flowers from some market trader, had asked to temporarily leave them behind the bad while he popped home and didn't come back for hours (I watched 2 and a half matches back to back in there). It was bizarre yet brilliant.

Shit beer though.

Back
Top Bottom