Spurs players you have disliked the most (excluding Judas)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Usually for me, if they pull on the shirt then I'll love them and want them to do well, no matter what.

The one exception was Paulinho. That coward can go and get fucked. The only memory I have of his time here that's stuck is his pathetic efforts in that wall which resulted in a goal.

worst-goal-celebrations-football-controversial-1486459500-800.jpg

Oh but this made me want him, and really liked his loan spell with us 😆
Love that. All those gooners, desperately trying to get to him, being held back. By no one

Unpopular one here.....but I always disliked Kyle Walker. He was better in the latter seasons of Poch, but for a long time he seemed to be at fault for almost all of our conceded goals. His positional sense and ability to be in line for the offside trap was atrocious.

Hate a strong word but in spirit of thread.

Adebayor - once he was on a permanent deal and didn't give any fucks

Gomes - beyond cringeworthy with his play acting. Horrible to see and never joined in with the general reach around he used to get from everyone.

Chimbonda - Slow bopped his way off the pitch in a League Cup final when we were trailing and needed every single second. Bungs involved in the inexplicable resigning

Cundy - Didn't think anything of him at time but since proven to be a huge cunt. Hate the thought that I helped to pay his wages in the 90s

Some of the others mentioned here are just limited players. Can't hate on those who gave their best for the club.

I've never actually hated any one we signed. A surprised raised eyebrow perhaps but not hate.

I used to dread Townsend coming on when we were losing a game though. IIRC we were 1-0 down to the Dippers, he came on, tried a "Cruyff" in the RB position lost the ball and their cunt of a LB scored.

Don't hate Townsend but to this day can't get my head around the hype he had. Think he scored 2 goals in an England match and suddenly he was godly. At the time I was thinking how I'd not seen him do anything good at Tottenham. Very one dimensional player.

I was at that game, right behind the goal. I swear he let that one in purpose. Could have done better with first as well.

I was on the side bit with the 'overspill' Spurs fans... ironically enough!

Do you know, I never realised until just now it was David Kerslake who scored that!
Maybe Mimms did it deliberately to make him look like a marauding goalscoring full back, just so we could sign him a few years later, and INSTANTLY regret it!

Wow... heady days indeed....
The European Cup Final seems light years ahead of that particular Spurs era!!!

Most of my ire is toward people who had talent but didn’t do what was necessary to be as good as they could be. Adebayor was great on loan but was such a head case after we signed him. And Dos Santos flying down to Spain to party all weekend after matches, what a waste of a genuine talent.

Unpopular one here.....but I always disliked Kyle Walker. He was better in the latter seasons of Poch, but for a long time he seemed to be at fault for almost all of our conceded goals. His positional sense and ability to be in line for the offside trap was atrocious.

When Kyle Walker scored that goal against Woolwich I lost my shit and had a panic attack.
Was only sitting at home with my Chelsea supporting step dad 😂

Came very close to hyperventilating when Moura scored that late one against Ajax too.

Bastards surprising me with glory.

Don’t hate any of them but quite a few wasted their natural talent

Mido, That first game when he flicked the ball behind through his own legs to Jermaine , I though we had real talent , Defoe’s face was priceless .

Dos Santos has talent but could t adapt to the EPL, should have worked harder.

Never understood why people had so much hate for Berbatov's move yet gave Keane a free pass and welcomed him back. When in my mind he's the biggest cunt we've had since Judas for the way he went about it.

Sherwood is the obvious top target here.

Always thought he was too good for Spurs, player, coach and manager.

Despite being only average, average and fucking diabolical, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom