Spurs players you have disliked the most (excluding Judas)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deleted member 13260

Who is it then... I'm growing tired of transfer links so am looking at what a better place we're in now compared with over the years.

Before signing them:
Gallas. Really Harry? Fucking Gallas? After a few months I started getting over it, just never wanted him with us.

During their time at the club:
Ben Thatcher. What a horrible cunt - personifies what I don't like about football. Shame he ever played for us.

After they left the club (excluding Judas):
Jason Cundy. What a prick. Ok he makes a living from winding people up, and clearly couldn't give a fuck about Spurs - which is a shame when he got paid handsomely to pull on the shirt we all love.

Just curious albeit a bit negative.

Although he's a prick, I feel a bit sorry for J Redknapp.
It's not fair to make fun of the mentally impaired.

This is SUCH a close season thread!!

But for what it's worth:
HODDLE
GAZZA
PERRYMAN
MABBUTT...

oh and you can throw that overrated sack of shit BLANCHFLOWER into the mix!

Cunts, the lot of 'em!

I'm JOKING!!!
For any uptight fans with a humour bypass....!!!!

If you must know, it was MIMMS... couldn't stand the bloke, even when he went through his brief 'cult status' phase one Christmas when Erik was injured!!)
I'll NEVER forget THAT DAY at QPR!

Last edited:

worst-goal-celebrations-football-controversial-1486459500-800.jpg

Oh but this made me want him, and really liked his loan spell with us 😆

Cundy. Now. Not while he was with us. Wasnt happy with Sheringham. Then there have been players that have not been up to standard.

Bobby Mimms - for being totally shit
Kevin Scott - for being totally shit
Andy Booth - for being totally shit
Christian Gross ( I know he wasn't a player) - for being totally shit

This is SUCH a close season thread!!

Well it was this, or "Would you nosh off Judas to guarantee us a European double this season?"
I'm sick of waking up at weekends without a Spurs game to plan my girlfriends and families life around 😭

Tanguy Ndombele.

I fear with all the hype he could be a massive flop.
How many games until people start saying.. "this cunt can't move - bring on lamela to protect the back 8" in the seats around me..

Jason Dozzell. Lazyiest bloke i have ever seen in Spurs shirt.Never took to him at all,to put it mildly.
I only really started hating Cundy after he left
Saw him out in Ipswich after he had bundled a last minute goal over the line against Sheffield United.

I was tired and emotional after a long day but did go up to him and congratulate him on his goal and then added ' shame you were shit for the other 89 minutes'......cue awkward silence.

Saw him out in Ipswich after he had bundled a last minute goal over the line against Sheffield United.

I was tired and emotional after a long day but did go up to him and congratulate him on his goal and then added ' shame you were shit for the other 89 minutes'......cue awkward silence.

Wasn't his brother something to do with Ipswich hooligans?? I seem to recall the name swallow and a connection to Dozell?? or am i going round the bend?

Back
Top Bottom