Spurs players you have disliked the most (excluding Judas)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't hate Townsend but to this day can't get my head around the hype he had. Think he scored 2 goals in an England match and suddenly he was godly. At the time I was thinking how I'd not seen him do anything good at Tottenham. Very one dimensional player.

I liked Townsend. I wish he hadn’t had that spat with the fitness coach which led to his exit because I think Poch could have improved him.
I remember seeing a stat in the paper showing how few full matches he actually played for Spurs.
In his first 7 England matches he only played 90mins once and yet scored 3 goals. (I can’t remember who he scored against.)
He is also a true Spurs fan. A mate of mine saw him in the ground in Madrid, apparently Townsend was with his Spurs mates in the general admittance area.

Bentley. Had all the talent but not the commitment. Got his big money transfer and Wonder goal against Woolwich aside, he just sat back and stole a living from us.

Cundy, Thatcher, Dozzell-few proper cunts but disliked so many for being useless I don't know where to start.
Wouldn't call them cunts tho

Dean Austin - I never liked him as he was utter shite.

I never hated Jenas but he frustrated me as he could have been so much better.

Jason Dozzell - He was shite and the first player I heard us boo.

Tim Sherwood - Slagged Hoddle off in the paper during pre-season. Cunt.

Nicola Berti

Now there was a pointless player

Great song though. I was gutted when he didn't come on during the legends match.

Cundy I didn't like as a player and detest as a 'human being' but I think the player I most hated in terms of his on-pitch performances was Mitchell Thomas. Maybe one of the most hopeless defenders of all time.

Great song though. I was gutted when he didn't come on during the legends match.

Cundy I didn't like as a player and detest as a 'human being' but I think the player I most hated in terms of his on-pitch performances was Mitchell Thomas. Maybe one of the most hopeless defenders of all time.

I never rated Thomas when he was at Luton

I hate Cunty now though and turn off Talkshite if he’s on

Hahaha Mitch....

When I first started going to WHL he'd illicit more groans than anyone; him and Bergsson...

Hahaha Mitch....

When I first started going to WHL he'd illicit more groans than anyone; him and Bergsson...
Bergsson was a great lad though. I talked to him a load of times when he played at Bolton. Not name dropping there. In fact i have hardly met any of our players of any time. Ended up writing in to the Club when i was younger for autographs.

Never understood why people had so much hate for Berbatov's move yet gave Keane a free pass and welcomed him back. When in my mind he's the biggest cunt we've had since Judas for the way he went about it.
It was ALL in the Eyes mate....
Berbatov looked like a movie star. He melted hearts, and seduced a generation of Spurs fans!
The inevitability of him leaving us for a 'better looking' girlfriend was obvious... We felt like we'd been cheated on, and it hurt! We were the lover scorned!

Whereas Keane just looked like Stan Laurel's Grandson... He was probably just grateful for what he could get!

Back
Top Bottom