Spurs Player of the Year 2012-13: Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spursy is winning with flair and style. Neither Dawson or Adebayor (HAHAHAAH) qualify.

You are both c*nts and you are not Spurs.

Hmmm, can see where you're coming from...but didn't you use the term to describe yourself, when talking about how you've been to every game in the 90's when we were bloody awful?

SO by that definition, it'd be someone dedicated and who gave a shit about the club...so Dawson would be right near the top of the list.

Hmmm, can see where you're coming from...but didn't you use the term to describe yourself, when talking about how you've been to every game in the 90's when we were bloody awful?

SO by that definition, it'd be someone dedicated and who gave a shit about the club...so Dawson would be right near the top of the list.

My swagger and style is like that of Ginola in his pomp.

Without the flowing locks and questionable accent.

L'oreal....because I'm Spursy xx

A2626_zpseb7b969f.jpg

I suppose it shouldn't come as any great surprise, but Gareth Bale has won the Spurs Player of the Year for 2012-13.

Here's a list of every award winner from 1987 onwards...

Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year 1987 to 2012-13

Great job with all the stats. I remember you as THFC6061 from the great early (funny, crazy) days of the football365 forum. You used to start the match threads there for Spurs, shame your posts here just get relatively ignored as 'historical' - you should put OMT (Official Match Thread) in the title when you post it.

Back
Top Bottom