Spurs online shop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't do merchandise anymore.

Only ever wear an old school white-by-navy scarf. Courtesy of my girlfriends granny.

This sort of style

33771.jpg

When the members' packs used to be good one of them came with a plain navy scarf which was alright.
I still have 2 (I stole my brother's).

The only thing I seem to buy from the shop are baseball caps.....always walk out the house without one or a pair of sunglasses and then get to WHL and realise the sun is going to be in my eyes.

Had the same seat in the East Upper for the best part of a decade and I still can't plan around this! :pochrolleyes:

Apologies for the bump, but fuck me the delivery charge for the online shop is an utter piss-take. I only want to buy a pin badge and the cost of getting it delivered is more than the item itself! It's not really acceptable in 2018.

It was either a pin badge or getting YIDS tattooed on my knuckles. My missus said the tatt was not allowed but now I've seen how much this badge is going to cost to get up to Newcastle I am afraid me and her are going to have to get back around the negotiating table and hammer out a deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom