Spurs online shop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey,

Who here regularly buys stuff from the spurs online shop? Kit seems to be cheaper elsewhere, and the fashion options aren't great. Or am I missing something? Is the menswear (jackets, polo shirts) any good?

Cheers

Quality is actually pretty good. You are going to pay a ~20% premium on the equiv high street clothing just for branding.

Can highly recommend the training gear - especially if you don't want to pay an extra 40 quid to have a sponsor on the front of the shirt, you can pick up the 14/15 training shirts for £16 at the moment. About a fortnight ago they were shifting the 14/15 home shirts for £15 (EDIT: I see they still are....) . Great for gym work.

As for style... well, it cant be any worse than the utter **** they advertise in the Man U store (Happened to go on there the other day after the beebs price of football, some of their 'fashion') :chicco:

I bought the navy blue / light blue silky, polo shirt, a bit pricey at £40 but definitely better than actual playing shirts - no red!! Tried it on in the shop first, as I had a voucher that I could only use on-line. Ordering was easy and delivery was punctual.

Quality is actually pretty good. You are going to pay a ~20% premium on the equiv high street clothing just for branding.

Can highly recommend the training gear - especially if you don't want to pay an extra 40 quid to have a sponsor on the front of the shirt, you can pick up the 14/15 training shirts for £16 at the moment. About a fortnight ago they were shifting the 14/15 home shirts for £15 (EDIT: I see they still are....) . Great for gym work.

As for style... well, it cant be any worse than the utter **** they advertise in the Man U store (Happened to go on there the other day after the beebs price of football, some of their 'fashion') :chicco:
dafuq is your name about?

It adds to the love and harmony that exists between the members of this forum. :thumbup:
9462893.gif

Yep :) You can also pick up if you are near WHL in the near future (iirc), but not sure how well organised the local staff are :rolleyes: .

It adds to the love and harmony that exists between the members of this forum. :thumbup:
You got as much chance as getting nappy rash as that happening!

As long as the home kit has ANY red in it... I won't be bothering, ta!
WHITE, NAVY, YELLOW/LIGHT BLUE - in that order - are the only Tottenham colours I'm interested in (though of course I'd make an exception for Chocolate & Gold) ... anything else just ain't Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom