Spurs moment of 2011

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 7-1 win at Swansea was pretty decent. I did have my concerns when Pav started in CM but his work rate, touch and hat-trick soon put those concerns to bed.

I especially loved GDS' pinpoint crosses for 2 of Pav's strikes. Also brilliant at the end when 'Arry got his dick out and rubbed his smegma on Joe Jordan's face.

Triple_Sea - maybe after this thread has been running for a while, start a poll (Case, Flav etc... on the main site?) for your favourite moment of 2011, with the most cited examples in this thread as the options. Seems like the away win at AC Milan is winning at the moment.

I'm personally torn between the 4-0 Liverpool and the Milan 0-1 away. Fuck it, it's Milan. Run Aaron, run!

Special mention goes to Woolwich taking some of the sting out of our thrashing by Man City by lubing up and getting royally butt-fucked by Man U. Jolly decent of them.

No, there's a slight difference. Just checked online:

Goo-ner
n.
1. A soulless, moaning, whinging little fucking shit-cunt wank stain of a greasy cockfart
2. Supporter of a third rate London team

Thanks Leroy, I make you right there.

And I agree, Hearts at home was pretty special.

It was one of those nights with too many highlights to mention them all.

Halftime was the standout most exciting period for me, closely followed by when I went for a piss on about the 70 minute mark.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
No, there's a slight difference. Just checked online:

Goo-ner
n.
1. A soulless, moaning, whinging little fucking shit-cunt wank stain of a greasy cockfart
2. Supporter of a third rate London team

3. the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the uterus in women and most female mammals.

th_Smileypee.gif

Not technically Spurs but it is linked....Tiote's equaliser in the 4-4. Was at the lane for this and I think this was announced and we scored a last minute winner (Kranjcar v Bolton) almost immediately. One of the goals I celebrated most last season at the lane I must say.

YidoBuckler said:
Not technically Spurs but it is linked....Tiote's equaliser in the 4-4. Was at the lane for this and I think this was announced and we scored a last minute winner (Kranjcar v Bolton) almost immediately. One of the goals I celebrated most last season at the lane I must say.

Not my favourite moment but it was an incredible sequence of events, the last score shown on the screen was 4-2, I think, and the Lane just absolutely exploded when the score came up and then we scored. Was a great feeling

linnet_spur said:
YidoBuckler said:

Not my favourite moment but it was an incredible sequence of events, the last score shown on the screen was 4-2, I think, and the Lane just absolutely exploded when the score came up and then we scored. Was a great feeling

That was one of the best days of premiership football I can remember. A mate texted me during the second half telling Spurs to get their act together, he needed us to win for his accumulator. I was giving up hope before Niko Kranjcar of all people scored a last minute wonder goal - one of my favourite moments of the season in itself - to get the win. I texted back saying something along the lines of 'hope that helps', only to find out, of course, that he had Woolwich as well so won zilch.

My favourite moment of 2011 went something like this:

Szczensy to Koscielny: "You have it"
Koscielny to Szczensy: "No, you have it"
Szczensy back to Koscielny: "No really, you have it"
Obafemi Martins: "I'll fucking have it then!"

Back
Top Bottom