Spurs match info please

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello,

Me and my young lad are Bristol Rovers season ticket holders. (no sniggering at the back please). He has developed a soft spot for Spurs. I would like to treat him to a day out at White Heart Lane.

Could someone please point me in the direction of the cheapest part of the ground to come to. Opposition is unimportant and I'm assuming you guys have different CAT games depending on who you play?

Many thanks.

H

There's tickets available for the Leicester game in the league. Wed 13th Jan..
This is mid-week so obviously you'll have to consider his school etc.. Nah actually cancel that, Spurs are more imprtant than an education.:pocheyes:

If you go for South Stand it will be about £37 for adults and £20 for kids.
Take him once and he will be hooked just like I was all them years ago..

On a similar topic, yesterday I was yacking with a young American Spurs supporter who is planning a 3 day trip to London just to see Spurs play Sunderland on Jan 16th. Any tips on where to stay, and how to buy tickets that I can pass along?

On a similar topic, yesterday I was yacking with a young American Spurs supporter who is planning a 3 day trip to London just to see Spurs play Sunderland on Jan 16th. Any tips on where to stay, and how to buy tickets that I can pass along?

May be wrong but I think that match has sold out..
So my first advice would be, buy tickets early.
You may get some on stubhub but you'll have to keep checking..

Hello,

Me and my young lad are Bristol Rovers season ticket holders. (no sniggering at the back please). He has developed a soft spot for Spurs. I would like to treat him to a day out at White Heart Lane.

Could someone please point me in the direction of the cheapest part of the ground to come to. Opposition is unimportant and I'm assuming you guys have different CAT games depending on who you play?

Many thanks.

H
South and North stands lower tiers are cheapest, though for some cup games (e.g. FA cup 3rd round v Leicester) it's just a flat price all round the ground. Premier League prices are here: Ticket prices - tottenhamhotspur.com
North stand is the family stand - if you're worried about bad language etc then take the boy there. If it doesn't bother you then I'd strongly recommend going for South lower where the atmosphere is best (though you'll have to stand unless you're in the front few rows. Stewards are generally OK with kids standing on seats there)

Hello,

Many thanks.

H
Goodnight Irene he won,t go back to the Gas after singing When the Spurs go marching in .By the way Hugo it,s Hart ,the boy has sense .

Hello,

Many thanks.

H

Welcome fellow gas head. Good win at daggers yesterday. As others have said the Leicester mid week match or cup game. Try to go for south lower ( park lane)

Bristol Rovers has a place in my memory, as I'm a Chesham fan, so I have some idea of what you've been through!!

Keep an eye on the East Lower adjacent to the South Stand, I think that's a good side on view with a reasonable angle.

Hugo, Ive got 4 memberships. I won't need all 4 for the Swansea match, Sun 28 Feb 2pm. If you want me to get a couple for you let me know. On sale date Tues 5th Jan. It's prob cat c so relatively cheap. I'd go for either East Lower block 31 towards the back, next to South Stand for the singing between the 2 stands, or for East Upper, Block J, prob get front row, really good view. Let me know before 5 Jan if you're interested. If I go I can meet up and give you the member cards; if not, I can send them to you.

Hugo, Ive got 4 memberships. I won't need all 4 for the Swansea match, Sun 28 Feb 2pm. If you want me to get a couple for you let me know. On sale date Tues 5th Jan. It's prob cat c so relatively cheap. I'd go for either East Lower block 31 towards the back, next to South Stand for the singing between the 2 stands, or for East Upper, Block J, prob get front row, really good view. Let me know before 5 Jan if you're interested. If I go I can meet up and give you the member cards; if not, I can send them to you.

That sounds like a good one for us, thanks. I'll have a look and make sure its a goer and pm you in a day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom