spurs goals to download

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yay, updated. Thank you very much. I missed the second goal entirely due to a bad stream and the first one was choppy.

Ok, thoughts. Watching those goals, I'm very concerned by VdV's pace. He grabs both goals but looks to me like Charlie could outrun him. Also, I'm perfectly ok with VdV tracking back but he's SOOOOOO far back on the run that grabs the second goal. The guy could last a whole match no problem if he could cut back just a bit on ground covered.

VdV grabbed the goal on the first one, but Adebayor's movement there really impressed me. His movement always impresses me, he covered a lot of ground very quickly with that beautiful long, graceful stride of his and by the end was in a great position for Walker to dump the ball off to him as well.

I think Walker is looking like he'll be a Bale clone by the end of the season. If we weren't lacking for cover at RB I'd say move him up to RM to take Lennon's spot. Walker looks like a one-man right-field at the moment, allowing everyone to drift in to more central roles as he relies on his freakish speed and stamina to cover RW and RB.

VirginiaSpur said:
but Adebayor's movement there really impressed me. ... by the end was in a great position for Walker to dump the ball off to him as well.

This. And it was two Adebayor through passes that let KW and BAE come forward before assisting the goals.

cokeacola said:
i will be updating this every week with the spurs goals so help yourself

Your a legend.

Just going through all of them tonight and downloading them.

Here's a little third eye from Inter 4 Spurs 3 video, when Bale scores his fucking incredible hat trick you see a spurs fan running going mental behind the goal on the ground level. We had all yids all over that ground that night. Superb.

Nice work there mate!!

A request-I am sure you'll be putting up fulham match goals,can you somehow include Brad Friedel's saves...I mean that would be just great...

Cheers for the database access.

There is a site that has full MOTD's on it as well by the way. Footytube sources them from other sites and they do get deleted over copyright issues, so i'm not too sure how this other site gets away with it - maybe keep it on the hush, hush

http://www.footballtube.com/

VirginiaSpur said:
Yay, updated. Thank you very much. I missed the second goal entirely due to a bad stream and the first one was choppy.

Ok, thoughts. Watching those goals, I'm very concerned by VdV's pace. He grabs both goals but looks to me like Charlie could outrun him. Also, I'm perfectly ok with VdV tracking back but he's SOOOOOO far back on the run that grabs the second goal. The guy could last a whole match no problem if he could cut back just a bit on ground covered.

VdV grabbed the goal on the first one, but Adebayor's movement there really impressed me. His movement always impresses me, he covered a lot of ground very quickly with that beautiful long, graceful stride of his and by the end was in a great position for Walker to dump the ball off to him as well.

I think Walker is looking like he'll be a Bale clone by the end of the season. If we weren't lacking for cover at RB I'd say move him up to RM to take Lennon's spot. Walker looks like a one-man right-field at the moment, allowing everyone to drift in to more central roles as he relies on his freakish speed and stamina to cover RW and RB.

Nice re: Walker and vdV pace. Should we just play with wing-backs (walker/bale)? Lennon is wasting a place in the team imo.

as apple are doing away with my idisk in june , next years goals will be getting uploaded to a shared dropbox folder
i think you will have to have dropbox installed on your pc/macs to get the shared folder
and i will need your e-mail address to list you to get the share
if you can e-mail me on [email protected] , i will add you and start uploading the remaining goals of this season to it as a test run

basskadet said:
Cheers for the database access.

There is a site that has full MOTD's on it as well by the way. Footytube sources them from other sites and they do get deleted over copyright issues, so i'm not too sure how this other site gets away with it - maybe keep it on the hush, hush

http://www.footballtube.com/

My mate who's away travelling says thank you very much sir! I'm currently in Ireland too. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom