Spurs game app thingy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Just seen this advertised on the Official Facebook page:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/spurs-connect/id743958640?mt=8

3 comments.
1 - how are you supposed to connect and play with other players when the signal is so crap at the ground I can´t even receive a text message until I´m halfway down 7 sisters.
2 - If I did happen to see anyone playing this on their phone during a game instead of watching the match and supporting the team then their iphone is ending up on the pitch (hopefully avoiding a linesman on the way)
3 - Looking at the 4th screenshot, I think Brendan Rodgers would be quite interested in meeting up with 'Matt' or 'Chris' for a pint

Slightly off topic but I've maxed out my 3G data this month so it's switched off. From the back of the Park Lane my phone automatically connected to The Cloud. Useful to check other scores at half time etc. Obviously anyone using their phone during a match should be shot.

You have to guess when incidents occur and get four in a row?
Bonus points if you predict the correct hour of the twitter meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom