Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's the one AlMacca_ AlMacca_ was talking about, will be in Florence, Wembley and hopefully more.

BN1 BN1 you don't think it'll get in the ground? I might email Spurs/ask a Spurs steward out there and if not just bring it for the square anyway what do you reckon

YtZPLnd.jpg

02VFwrM.jpg

IvtoTHJ.jpg
Whoa thats crazy, I now see white, blue and gold. WTF is this sorcery!

Anyone see the crazy fucker in the torch with his kings Lynn St George flag. Attached to a scaffold pole

One thing getting the flag in with the resquite fire certificate. How the fuck did he get the scaffold pole in.

I saw it in the stadium though.

A bit dissapointed with the lack of flags at Wembley today. Maybe it's just too much bother to bring them but the Chavs had a lot. Good to see the flag that EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo has posted here on show though.
Every seat had a flag....granted they were not "huge" but how can it be claimed Cheksea had a lot & we did not ? Although if your talking "big" flags then granted there were not loads of them - but The Cheatski <removed>s had no more.

Loads of Swedish flags at the Torch....but didn't see them in the ground.....mine was up , but the stewards moved it up because it was hanging too low down and somehow annoying those I the boxes below, so probably wasn't too visible, I was so far away and no chance of seeing if it was visible.
Yeah typical Plastic chavs bringing that big thing, bought by the club, not the fans

Back
Top Bottom