Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a thread for all things Spurs flags. What are some of your favorite ones, what ones do you own, and more importantly where do you guys go to buy Spurs flags?

I'd love to get the Pride of North London one.

Own a fair few.
I get mine printed from 'Ultrasshop' who are based in Poland, cheap and cheerful, not the best quality but good enough for a flag. My favourite flag isn't my own it's the one I use for my avarts on forums and Twitter.

I have put mine up on here before. Just a 10x5 portrait style Official crest.

I like it because it was acquired for me by some WHU chaps from outside the stadium in Beijing where we were in a preseason tournament with them, Hull and a Chinese side.

Ol3WPKu.jpg

Park Lane James Park Lane James ' and a friends flag. It's another personal favourite, it came out with us to Istanbul for Besiktas and hopefully will travel on with us in future trips too!

Not sure but went to and England game and before the game went to a pub and have seen it hanging up in the marquee in the garden so it gets about matey.

I remember now England v Mexico 2010 just before the world cup.Looked like a little firm but could be wrong.

we've got 1 made up for Fiorentina. done by Barmy Flags, best quality about (hand-stitched) but obviously it's pricey as well. not been delivered yet so no picture

I bought a 3yd x 5ft flag from Hampshire flags in Waterlooville., it wasn't cheap....then I got it screen printed by a guy in Kingston, who produced a customized it for me, yes it cost around £60, but it's a fecking big flag and needed large lettering, I tired a few companies but they wouldn't do it with anything because the THFC and the Cockeral is Copyrighted, and they wouldn't do it without a letter from the club,,which was impossible to get.
Anyway the guy did a fecking awesome job, I've got THFC in the quadrants, a large,Cockeral in the middle and Walton-on-thames. Spurs across the cross section.
I took it to Sheffield but it wasn't allowed in cause it didn't have a fire certificate...... Seriously I had to hand it over to a Spurs steward, and collect it last Saturday.......it got a slight showing at the end of the game in the Park Lane, row 5........ It also got a showing on hols in Cyprus, when I took my boy to the Limasol game
If only I knew how to transfer a pic on here I would.
If you click on my picture, there's a pic of the flag.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom