Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bet if we get Dortmund at home they would be allowed drums and there massive yellow flags..........
They had them passed/approved mate, they were not given preferential treatment.

Whilst the debate remains about different football cultures, the one very big difference between German and England supporters is in Germany they get off their arses and do stuff, whilst here in England we complain whilst actually doing fuck all. *This is not aimed at you Raymond.

They had them passed/approved mate, they were not given preferential treatment.

Whilst the debate remains about different football cultures, the one very big difference between German and England supporters is in Germany they get off their arses and do stuff, whilst here in England we complain whilst actually doing fuck all. *This is not aimed at you Raymond.
That's interesting. How did they manage that? I was under the impression it was difficult to get anything approved let alone all the stuff they had.

That's interesting. How did they manage that? I was under the impression it was difficult to get anything approved let alone all the stuff they had.
My understanding is it is "difficult" to get approved, certificates for this and that, permissions for drums etc.. They got them in because they got the certificates and the required permissions.

If "we" want the same then "we" have to jump through the same hoops, but "we" don't. "we" just moan at the team that got on with gaining the permissions.

*If I have got the wrong impression then I'm happy to eat my words here but this is my understanding. I was told by a mate of mine that Dortmund had to leave at least three banners behind in the concorse as they didn't have the required permissions.

...are we allowed?

I've got a Blue & White Handkerchief that adheres to Stadium Size & Safety regulations...
I sneezed in it during the 1981 Cup Final and haven't washed it since.... can I bring that in?
I came in my blue and white underpants during the same replay, and I also haven't washed them since.

My understanding is it is "difficult" to get approved, certificates for this and that, permissions for drums etc.. They got them in because they got the certificates and the required permissions.

If "we" want the same then "we" have to jump through the same hoops, but "we" don't. "we" just moan at the team that got on with gaining the permissions.

*If I have got the wrong impression then I'm happy to eat my words here but this is my understanding. I was told by a mate of mine that Dortmund had to leave at least three banners behind in the concorse as they didn't have the required permissions.
You're correct, it's a different culture.
You only have to look at German history to see that. Beer halls, drinking & singing in unison. All love to wear the same outfits etc. They love clubs or any excuse to form one. It goes back to the middle ages

Look at Nuremberg.
I am not implying they are all Nazi's, just an example of willingness to be coordinated. We just don't do that stuff in England. In the south at least.
Can you imagine 15k Spurs fans wearing shirts, scarves and waving flags with a furher on a platform coordinating the songs?
The Germans love it, they are very good at organisation.

Edit: I like it though, it's a good spectacle. I also found out I have German ancestry which is amusing.

OY2kR3A.jpg

Dortmund
6zHDq9Y.jpg

Galatasaray
1I5UWJf.jpg

Inter
Don’t think unfortunately we could match any of them?

Need to get “Baby don’t worry... etc etc” going in the concourses and pubs. Would be a great Spurs anthem. Very apt for now too.
Think Cardiff gave it a few outings last week? Not sure on other clubs but think its more mainstream than realised.

All of these other ultra cunts have "coordinators" who spend the entire match with their backs to the game with a loudhaler, fuck all that. Contrived load of old shit, like the "Real Madrid Fans", the sanitised modern version of the old borderline nazi Ultra Surs, who all have to wear white to sit (stand, whatever) in their section.

TLDR takeaway - Cunt

Last edited:
I have a hand drawn
ROSE ❤️

My mates think it looks like something a 12 year old girl would make. It is a bit shit compared to the amazing flags on here. Actually, make that a lot shit.

The best flag I have ever seen

HOODLE LAYS ON MORE BALLS THAN JOAN COLLINS

Back
Top Bottom