Spurs fans in Wood Green last night

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

En route home from work last night, heard an obvious football crowd(the singing) get on at Kings x, they were down the other end of the train, so couldn't see them. They got off at wood green. i got off next stop and bumped into a mate. he asked "was that lot with you You? as they were singing Spurs songs". He reckoned there were a hundred9 i doubt that ) but a good few.just wondered what it was all about. This would have been about 7:30,so wrong place for the Ladies v the goons as that was in Boringwood.
Anyone know?

En route home from work last night, heard an obvious football crowd(the singing) get on at Kings x, they were down the other end of the train, so couldn't see them. They got off at wood green. i got off next stop and bumped into a mate. he asked "was that lot with you You? as they were singing Spurs songs". He reckoned there were a hundred9 i doubt that ) but a good few.just wondered what it was all about. This would have been about 7:30,so wrong place for the Ladies v the goons as that was in Boringwood.
Anyone know?
(sssshhhh nobody tell him about TFC social we arranged behind his back)

Anyone know?
I must have just missed it - as I came out of Turnpike Lane at 7.25.

Back
Top Bottom