Spurs expands licensing programme.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham Hotspur has snapped up a further six partners to join its licensing programme.

Creative Distribution will be launching a range of mini player figurines, including players such as Gareth Bale, Rafael van der Vaart and Jermain Defoe.

Meanwhile, the Gourmet Candy Company will be developing an assortment of Spurs confectionery, while Roy Lowe & Sons is on board for socks.

Ur In The Paper will be creating personalised football gifts where fans can see their name on the kit hanging in the Spurs dressing room, or on the front of the club's match day programme.

In addition, Boot Camp Brands will be producing a range of club toiletries including shower gel, hair and body wash, shaving balm and deodorant.

Finally, completing the list of new partners is Cole & Son, which is launching a new online concept allowing fans to design their own bespoke wallpaper using their favourite Spurs images. This will then be produced and delivered to their door.

Gary Jacobson, Tottenham Hotspur brand licensing manager, said: "We are delighted to be announcing six new Tottenham Hotspur licensees. We have signed deals with both established licensees and companies new to the licensing industry, across a wide variety of product categories.

"At this exciting time for the club, it is important that we work with quality licensees to capitalise on the demand for Spurs product at retail."

Bespoke wallpapers of your favourite Spurs images...Hmmmmm.

Don't think that's cynical. Football clubs are built to make money if managed right, and we need to raise a fuck load of money right now.

Manure must have red devil toothbrushes and Rooney face belt buckles selling shitloads in Malaysia and all the rest of it. No harm in cashing in like this I suppose. Confectionary? We could do Tottenham Tottenham cake.

Already got a Defoe action figure.

51wOt5ksmAL.jpg

I'm not complaining but that wallpaper idea is brilliant. I'd assume its just a single image that they convert into rolls like those big fuck off advertising hoardings, so if you had to devote an entire wall to a Spurs image which would you pick? It would have to something you would never tire of seeing. The Dave Mackay and Billy Bremner one would be high on the list I would guess.

ArtyB said:
I'm not complaining but that wallpaper idea is brilliant. I'd assume its just a single image that they convert into rolls like those big fuck off advertising hoardings, so if you had to devote an entire wall to a Spurs image which would you pick? It would have to something you would never tire of seeing. The Dave Mackay and Billy Bremner one would be high on the list I would guess.

Possibly that Rafa and Bale celebration.

edit: Beaten to the punch. I had to take the time to read the report from the bbc site just to make sure I hadn't imagined that day :D

eggsoakley said:
It's all money in our pocket. He's a shrewd man Mr Levy.

This would be a great image to have adorning your wall.

[ Image ]

Does anyone have a link for the Cole and Son's spurs wallpaper thing? I tried to find it but couldn't. My little sister would love this on her wall and my Dad's moving into a new house soon.

villainousT said:
It'd be nice if they did the little things like WHL in the FIFA games.. Didn't they have it in there before, dunno why they stopped

The weird thing was that even the last lot of Fifa games that came out on both ps2/xbox and ps3/360 they hard WHL on the last gen consoles but not the new ones on the same version.

Back
Top Bottom