Spurs Custom Plates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would you choose

• YID-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YIDD-0

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • YID

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • YIDS

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • COYS

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Hey guys, not posted in a long time but need some opinions.

I'm too pissweak for a tattoo so instead gonna get myself custom plates for my bike. I live someplace where there are still some spurs-themed options available.

So which one would you choose?
I'm split between YID-0 and COYS.

Or any better ideas?

I saw a while ago a plate that was up for £250

Y111D00

Unfortunately my car is an X reg, so couldn't have put it on there even i wanted to.

If I lived next door to the SoBL I'd move.
I think I'll go with COYS, thanks for the help. I was also worried that one day YID might be recalled as being offensive. But COYS means nothing to anyone but spurs fans.
Just gotta choose the colour now

blue on white or white on blue?
:avbcringe:

None of them. It's not about drawing attention to yourself as some Muppet will no doubt damage the car! My friend had his tyres slashed during the Madrid home game and we put that down to him having the badge sticker in the window.

Actually if I knew i'd not get done, it would be COYS

$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z)+DBQfSv4WF1g~~60_35.JPG

:ap:

Back
Top Bottom