Spurs Central TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guido 🇺🇦

"Legacy Fan"
A new fan TV Chanel (set up by Chris Cowlin and Ricki Sacks) to rival Woolwich Fan TV is shut down by Spurs within 4hrs of it launching!!

Fantastic work done by the Club.
giphy.gif

Anyone who helped stop this abortion of an idea is doing gods work. How they could consider it after observing the AFTV debacle over the years and how the goons are turning on Robbie and co now.

Ricky cut and paste and the tubs the extra clearly getting too big for their boots and chase the £££.

unlike Woolwich, as a fanbase we will always be vocal in shutting down such ideas ASAP - great to see the speed this one was.

The Last Word On Spurs pod is a vanilla filled diaper of wannabees and chancers. No edge to it at all - personalities of roof shingles the lot.

Actually watched one of their videos on youtube, the camera was all over the fucking place, had to stop watching after a few seconds...

How were the club able to shut it down? I’m glad they did, but surely any fat bastard can film themselves ranting about Spurs and stick it online.
They pulled it because of the spurs fans backlash is what I've read

How were the club able to shut it down? I’m glad they did, but surely any fat bastard can film themselves ranting about Spurs and stick it online.

Probably intellectual property rights

You can't seek to profit from using "Spurs" or "Tottenham Hotspur" without their permission

Probably intellectual property rights

You can't seek to profit from using "Spurs" or "Tottenham Hotspur" without their permission

That would be illegal.

'Fair usage' principle allows anyone to talk about Spurs or Tottenham and set up a channel, hence Youtube. Hence AFTV.

IP rights would extend to logos and badges, the use thereof, and showing actual football - but that would probably be owned by the PL anyway.

Anyone can setup a fan channel and Spurs could do nothing about it.

Back
Top Bottom