Spurs catering

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There used to be a quality fish & chip shop on the corner next to the small spurs shop, that closed down a few years ago. Matchdays have never been the same. Saying that Birmingham away had Fish&Chips in the ground for a £5, i'd rather have that than a hot dog for 3.50 or whatever it is.

The fan survey they sent out offered a good deal for drinks before and at half time, even offered a lift to the stadium. For a tidy sum of course.

At the moment it's a joke. Queued for whole of half time at the Woolwich game with 8 people in front of me. Understaffed and no urgency. It literally takes me 10 seconds to get from my seat to the drinks / food area, and I was already at the steps when the half time whistle went.

Good idea about getting local businesses in, felt inclined to send an email to Levy myself telling him I could quadruple his matchday takings after the last game.

Don't eat inside the ground now, used to when my boy was younger. Even this years re vamped New York themed catering doesnt look much. Tend to eat outside now but venue is often dictated by the length of the queues. Top Wok in the High Road aint bad you get served quite quickly. and the free sandwiches in the British Queen used to be ok till they closed the place down. Sad.

How did you even remember someone posted that?!

giphy.gif

And I only signed up in 2017.

Don't eat inside the ground now, used to when my boy was younger. Even this years re vamped New York themed catering doesnt look much. Tend to eat outside now but venue is often dictated by the length of the queues. Top Wok in the High Road aint bad you get served quite quickly. and the free sandwiches in the British Queen used to be ok till they closed the place down. Sad.
Fast forward 8 years >>>>>>>>>
Someone let Daniel know about this tricky guy. He was 7 years ahead of the Spurs catering curve.

Yes, I'm bored in the closed season and I fucking hate the transfer threads.
Wow, that's the closed season in a nutshell right there Ladies & Gents!

I'm off to go resurrect the "Ossie Ardiles would be a Great Spurs Manager... DO IT SUGAR!" thread

Back
Top Bottom